Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lieutenant
I mean adding Saucer Seperation as well as Cloak!!
Captain
# 2
08-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguestarship View Post
I mean adding Saucer Seperation as well as Cloak!!
Battle cloak not likely. Saucer separation they have talked about a few times I think.
Captain
# 3
08-22-2012, 09:46 AM
No, you silly Feddies don't need cloaking devices. Besides, most of ya'll wouldn't appreciate the value of a cloaking device anyways
Ensign
# 4
08-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Where is that saucer seperation we were promised by Al Rivera??? The cloaking device comes standard still as far as I know. Enhaced battle cloak would be nice....for a battleship.

Last edited by palpha3clearance; 08-22-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-22-2012, 09:57 AM
I hope they stop making endless refits.

(Or a pig)

Sorry if my English is bad.
Commander
# 6
08-22-2012, 10:00 AM
If they were to do a refit of the Dreadnaught I?d really only like to see four simple changes to the ship to make it worthwhile for me to purchase it.

1. Remove the Cloaking Device console and make it a ship specific ability like the Phaser Lance
2. Add the Saucer Separation ability. (Saucer Separation disables the Phaser Lance)
3. Make the Lieutenant Science Slot a universal Lieutenant Slot.
4. Add another Science Console upgrade slot.
Lt. Commander
Career Officer
# 8
08-22-2012, 02:38 PM
1. Thing: The Galaxy X doesn't need a universal Lt. BO Slot. It needs the same setting as the Regent Class. Whats the point in allowing a Cruiser to use Heavy Cannons with only one Rapid Fire abillity? Further it doesn't need a 3rd Sci Console. If either - then a Tac or Engi...

2. The Saucer Seperation is complete as we can see in the twitter pics. According to what I have read on the Forums, the reason it isnt live is because it was supposed to be in a Galaxy Ship-Pack, wich caused problems to people who already had either ship (Galaxy X and Galaxy Retrofit)...

3. The Ship needs a visual Overhaul! Ever noticed that the Bridge, and the Phaserlance is asynchron to the center of the saucer?

4. For all you Klingons out there... :-) The Galaxy X Dreadnought Cruiser doesn't need a Battlecloak. The only reason Klingons use/need a cloak is that they are ashamed of thier ships. Thats why the hide them... XD (Not to be meant rude)

Sorry for my bad english.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-22-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
No, you silly Feddies don't need cloaking devices. Besides, most of ya'll wouldn't appreciate the value of a cloaking device anyways
I find it cowardly for a klingon to have a cloaking devise! allways hidding! cowardly klingon micro brains!
Lieutenant
# 10
08-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stodatapiocard View Post
I find it cowardly for a klingon to have a cloaking devise! allways hidding! cowardly klingon micro brains!
The Romulans were so friendly to give us the cloak for ****ty D7 Cruisers

Back to the topic,
If the Galaxy X gets a Refit I think I'm going to buy it. Atm I fly an Assualt Cruiser and I think I will buy the Regent for Dilithm (Dilithium Exchange). But I would throw it away for a Gal-R Refit!