Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Going AFK
08-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi Captains!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be AFK from the forums for the next week or so -- starting tonight, I'm gone until next Wednesday (8/29) for my lil' and only sister's wedding, and then again from Thursday (8/30) until Sunday (9/2) for PAX Prime (I'll be helping out the Neverwinter team!). If you're going, make sure you stop by and say "hi"!

UPDATE: I'll be back on Tues, 9/4, after the holiday.

Our amazing Community Moderators will be watching over the forums, as will PWE CMs trailturtle and stormshade! They've definitely got you covered

I will be posting the "Star Trek: The Journey" posts each night still, and the mentioned CMs will be getting up plenty of STO news and blogs for you all to check out.

Until next Wednesday, and then the Monday after that, LLAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-29-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Captain
# 2
08-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Have fun Brandon! Best of luck to them and you!

Just pray they have a good caterer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
Career Officer
# 3
08-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Hope to see you at PAX Brandon
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
08-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Have fun Brandon! Best of luck to them and you!

Just pray they have a good caterer.
Thanks! There are going to be 300+ guests there, and I'm told the reception is going to be the best part haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Hope to see you at PAX Brandon
See you there!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 5
08-22-2012, 06:22 PM
-starts a ruckus-
I miss my _.
Captain
# 6
08-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Technically AFK means away from keyboard so we need a few new acronyms for this situation where the human will be away from his machine masters for an extended period of time and way beyond practical luring range of a forum and a computer screen

How about

AFC (away from computer) - nah too short
AFH (away from home) - hmm
AFO (away from office) - hmmmm

Lol.
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Career Officer
# 7
08-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be AFK from the forums for the next week or so -- starting tonight, I'm gone until next Wednesday (8/29) for my lil' and only sister's wedding, and then again from Thursday (8/30) until Sunday (9/2) for PAX Prime (I'll be helping out the Neverwinter team!). If you're going, make sure you stop by and say "hi"!

Our amazing Community Moderators will be watching over the forums, as will PWE CMs trailturtle and stormshade! They've definitely got you covered

I will be posting the "Star Trek: The Journey" posts each night still, and the mentioned CMs will be getting up plenty of STO news and blogs for you all to check out.

Until next Wednesday, and then the Monday after that, LLAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Tell her SSR says Congratulations and have fun at pax buddy, see ya when you get back.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Career Officer
# 8
08-23-2012, 12:09 AM
See ya when you get back, Branflakes.

/peers around corners of forum for Stormy and gets out popcorn.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

<=============================
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Tier 2 Constitution for Fleet Refit!
Career Officer
# 9
08-23-2012, 12:16 AM
I've missed Stormshade
Community Moderator
# 10
08-23-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Our amazing Community Moderators will be taking over the forums, as will PWE CMs trailturtle and stormshade! They've definitely got you covered

Brandon =/\=
Fixed that for ya ;-)

Just kidding - have a great time.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.