Ensign
# 31
08-05-2012, 01:24 PM
My second time posting!

I think cryptic has a great opportunity to make this a very desirable ship. With a few added
graphic options, you could toggle between a slightly altered Nemesis version with the new plating and refit visuals, and the standard.

A fantastic option in my opinion.

P.S. - Good job on S6 Cryptic!

in addition to my original post - It makes sense from a Production view point as well. Minimal invested resources from the design team with a substantial return. Win/win which to my ears, sounds great.

Last edited by cifer2020; 08-05-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 32
08-05-2012, 03:02 PM
the sov in game should look more like the nemisis sov, and just needs a refinement pass in general. im sure they made a supper great new costume for it, but like with the armatige, all we really want is a great looking akira and sovereign model, both are lacking
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 33
08-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
the sov in game should look more like the nemisis sov, and just needs a refinement pass in general. im sure they made a supper great new costume for it, but like with the armatige, all we really want is a great looking akira and sovereign model, both are lacking
100% agree and a galaxy model too.
Empire Veteran
# 34
08-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj011 View Post
100% agree and a galaxy model too.
the current galaxy model is fine, great even. save for 1 thing, the neck is to upright, it has no angle to it. its the galaxy's stats that leave a lot to be desired.
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Ensign
# 35
08-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Completely agree with above posters.
Ensign
# 36
08-22-2012, 09:49 PM
I guess we can kiss the touch ups we wanted at this point goodbye. Cryptic, all we wanted was some general changes made although I'm very happy with the new ship! Don't mean to push my luck or anything, but can you guys please just brush it up?

-Thx

Last edited by cifer2020; 08-23-2012 at 05:27 PM.