Lt. Commander
# 11
08-23-2012, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stof4nb0y View Post
That is, a choice between a dilithium container or level appropriate gear.
Level Appropriate Items are a TOTAL con job and complete misnomer, at least at VA.

As a VA I have only ever gotten ONE decent reward (a useful purple Mk XI console), the majority of the time I get Blue Mk X stuff. . . worthless

ALWAYS take the Dil.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
08-23-2012, 02:38 AM
I think what actually determines the rank of the gear is the level you are at when you pick up the mission.

If you picked up a mission at commander and leveled to Admiral before playing it, you'd still get a commander reward.
Drop it and pick it up again before you play it, it will be the proper level then.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
08-23-2012, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban149 View Post
Level Appropriate Items are a TOTAL con job and complete misnomer, at least at VA.

As a VA I have only ever gotten ONE decent reward (a useful purple Mk XI console), the majority of the time I get Blue Mk X stuff. . . worthless

ALWAYS take the Dil.
This is generally true, but I did once get a Purple Antiproton Mk XII Pulsewave that I now use on all my ground STF runs.

Also sometimes it does give phased Tetryons or Polaron weapons, and besides lockboxes or Tholian requisition packs those are the only places I've found them.

Still, Dil is better value in the long run.
Captain
# 14 Episode Replay...
08-23-2012, 11:14 AM
I think I know what my problem was but I need to test it. I had other missions already assigned making my "reply" mission secondary and thus not give the original rewards.

I will either drop or play through the missions that were already in my queue, then try replaying one of the previous missions like "The Doomsday Machine"... If I had paid attention to the description of the "replay" mission it says something to the effect that's it's a secondary mission.

Thanks to all for the help, I'll update this thread when I have some results.

RTFD = Read The ...Fine Description...?

Take care!
Captain
# 15
08-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirokk View Post
I think I know what my problem was but I need to test it. I had other missions already assigned making my "reply" mission secondary and thus not give the original rewards.

I will either drop or play through the missions that were already in my queue, then try replaying one of the previous missions like "The Doomsday Machine"... If I had paid attention to the description of the "replay" mission it says something to the effect that's it's a secondary mission.

Thanks to all for the help, I'll update this thread when I have some results.

RTFD = Read The ...Fine Description...?

Take care!
Ok, that didn't work. I cleared my mission queue and assigned one of the old episodes and it still read as a "secondary mission".

I'm at level 48 and will wait to pop up to VA and try the the replays again. Until then I am enjoying the STFs and working toward anti-borg gear.

Thanks.
Ensign
# 16
02-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Now i trying to do undine episodes and getting for first few missions MK IX-X rewards. My character few months ago got max level and already maxed Omega reputation... All skill points spent... For some reason i don't get level scaling.