Ensign
# 1 Mail interaction
08-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi all. I think that I am not first one with this idea but, taking items from mail just on mail consoles is foolish. We are in "25th century" and we should be able to send and take items from mail any time and any place. Like this we just lose much time going from mail console to mail console when we need items. Bank and exchange are ok, but mail...

Thank You.
Flota/Fleet: TNT Grupa
Drzava/Country: BiH/Bosnia

Community Moderator
# 2
08-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misoratkovac View Post
Hi all. I think that I am not first one with this idea but, taking items from mail just on mail consoles is foolish. We are in "25th century" and we should be able to send and take items from mail any time and any place. Like this we just lose much time going from mail console to mail console when we need items. Bank and exchange are ok, but mail...

Thank You.
How are the items getting from, say, a Starbase to your ship? Transporters physically move subatomic particles, you can't do that over a subspace radio wave.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Personaly, I think there is already entirely too much interaction. This game needs more Gurls!!!
Ensign
# 4
08-23-2012, 11:53 AM
We do have transporters. How do items go on Freighter's mail console when freighter is in Zenas exp? I think it would be easy to all if can transfer items via minimap mail button...
Flota/Fleet: TNT Grupa
Drzava/Country: BiH/Bosnia