Ensign
I got star trek onine a while back through steam, saw it was free to play. I tried it and loved it, so I bought a sub to the game. Everything was fine but then I had personal problems which prevented me from getting on the game for a couple of months.

Anyway, I checked my bank statement online the other day and saw that they took out the reoccurring fee (which I expected). I was finally able to get back into playing again and I go to log in and see the one time code screen. I check my email account and guess what...no email with a code. I read on the forums about loggin in to the account from the website, going to my account then clicking the account guard and it said it would resend the code...30 minutes later, still no email.

So now they have taken my sub fee out of my account but I can not play because I never received an email with this code. Someone please help or I will be forced cancel the sub and forget this game forever.....Please help me!!!!!
Captain
# 2
08-23-2012, 02:52 PM
The code will go to the e-mail account that you used when registering to play. If you don't have that email account anymore, file a support ticket. Also, ensure your e-mail server isn't blocking messages from PWE, or putting the message into a spam folder.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf