Okay, first of all I would like to mention that I own EVERY uniform pack that has been released... and nearly 80% of the content on the C-Store.
I will NOT be purchasing this costume for the following reasons:
1. Half the pack was already given to me for free by Worf.
2. This uniform is rather ugly... there is a reason that the TV show updated their uniforms is because they were totally 80s.
3. Been there, seen that! If the Devs want me to spend 550 zen on a uniform pack... I would expect it to be something fresh and original. The pants are similar to other ones, the badge is the same, the pips are barely worth it.
4. If this is supposed to be the "future" of Star Trek, lets stick to creating new uniforms not ripping off everything from the show! The design team isnt really designing anything if you think about it. Personally, I miss Cryptic from when they released the Jupiter pack... at least that was something I havnt seen before.
Again, I will not be purchasing this uniform pack until they make it worth my while... the ONLY thing this pack offers that we dont already have is the Admiral's shirt... and do you really want to waste 550 zen on it? I dont.
INQUISITOR CRUSHER Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Yeah nothing for the KDF, I pretty much own everything on KDF side c-store wise except the academy uniform (I just don't like the looks of it) and the EV suit (It looks great and I would buy it but its per character and I'm just not down with almost 10 dollars and got 17 toons so 170 dollars or worth of dilithium isn't gonna happen they are just too greedy).
They seem to be like missing the delivery of how things need to be dished out especially for KDF. Pump out regular content as they do for the other faction. I'm just wondering if they do make a Romulan Star Empire if its going to be another KDF or a 2nd Federation to keep a minority going because I'm starting to think they get their jollies off by having the KDF as a minority.
Okay I saw S1 uniform pack and though great for my fed since I like TNG but my not buy it for the following reason
1. All the S1 uniforms are not there
No Original Troi skirt
No man skirts(Not that my character would wear them but would be good to use.
Some of the gear was giving by Worf so whats the point.
Finally You never release anything new for the KDF for months (EVA suit doesnt count as it is overpriced and per character) and you wonder why the player base is so low. The thing I am thinking of doing is not buying anything for my fed toon again unless the KDF get some love. And not some haircuts I mean proper content and not rehashed fed missions either.
Think this will fall on deaf ears but thought I would give it a try
I really love these new uniforms and thank you so much for including the regular season 1 uniforms with this pack! My only complaint is that the line between jacket and pants is too clearly visible (since this is supposed to be a jumpsuit). Any chance of fixing that in a future patch (maybe even with something (maybe even just provide a "belt" that isn't really a belt but just will make it so that the two parts appear to be seamlessly joined)?
I'll add my voice to the numbers requesting the skant, and I also would love to see some of the technician's jumpsuits we saw in the early seasons as well.
Thanks for releasing a new uniform pack! Please keep them coming