Captain
# 11
08-23-2012, 11:34 PM
29th Century Federation Timeship.

Look up USS Relativity on google

Thanks for providing the most awesomely detailed screenshot of it so far!
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
08-24-2012, 12:53 AM
another thing is ...GET RID OF THE DANG WHITE SPLOTCHES

those things are fps kills...even on the speed setting of graphics...im fine everywhere else but areas that have those huge white streaks.

and the terradome bug is a pain...my friend and i were only able to get the first console hacked and couldn't do anything else after that.
Captain
# 13
08-24-2012, 01:13 AM
The ones in the MU event tend to kill me within a second as it allows my FPS to slow until I am looking at a slideshow it only resumes normal speed when I get killed
Lieutenant
# 14 I have autoloot turned on
08-24-2012, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarons8 View Post
#2 is an easy fix.. go into the option and turn on AUTO LOOT..
this gets rid of that menu and just picks up all items..

I have autoloot turned on but I still get one of those shiny eggs to pick up every time a bad guy drops. Is there something about autoloot I am not understanding? I thought it meant AUTO LOOT>
Community Moderator
# 15
08-24-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizork View Post
I have autoloot turned on but I still get one of those shiny eggs to pick up every time a bad guy drops. Is there something about autoloot I am not understanding? I thought it meant AUTO LOOT>
Auto Loot means when you open that box, you take everything in it. Without that, you'd open the box, and then select which loot to take out of it.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
# 16
08-24-2012, 06:25 AM
On a practical notion auto loot should be enabled by default anyway.

Take everything and let god sort em out after the battle XD
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Career Officer
# 17
08-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Still waiting for the cloak to be fixed.......