Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Empire Veteran
# 11
08-24-2012, 07:25 AM
This is a sad sad scam. I have received no credit form all 3 of the large offers i did. I think PW should do more due diligence when they are dealing with companies like this. This damages their image with the community and damages the IP as well. This is Zinga Studio tactic and makes PW look shady. It saddens be that PW feels they need to do this for easy cash instead of developing a game that will have long term growth. This really tells me where PW's priorities are and they are not with the long term sustainability of this game.

Edit------I have gotten 4 phone calls in the last 2 hours. You think if I filled out their stupid surveys and get harassed I would get some Zen for it. Thankfully, for me, my identity is not worth stealing. It is sad that PW has stooped to such tactics to milk us for money. I doubt I will spend anymore real money to buy any Zen.

Also, Because of this I will not be playing Neverwinter. I would quit STO and Champions if I had not bought LT subs 3 years ago.

I think treating the customer with respect instead of hiring scam artist to bleed your customer base is the best way to build a sustainable business model. Obviously PW does not think that way and has no respect for us as customers.

Last edited by profthadbach; 08-24-2012 at 10:33 AM.