Community Moderator
# 31
08-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Just to put in what I know...

It's the images that Cryptic has a problem with. As far as I know you can discuss it all you want, but you can't post images, or links to images, or imply where the images can be found. That will get you moderated.

Also, excessive derailing of threads will also get you moderated. There might be better threads to discuss "That Which Should Not Be Visible".
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Ensign
# 32
08-24-2012, 07:32 AM
if I had to guess school and studying is a grind in life, and no one wants to grind for fun, due to the lack of storyline mission content. Just saying
Captain
# 33
08-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Just to put in what I know...

It's the images that Cryptic has a problem with. As far as I know you can discuss it all you want, but you can't post images, or links to images, or imply where the images can be found. That will get you moderated.

Also, excessive derailing of threads will also get you moderated. There might be better threads to discuss "That Which Should Not Be Visible".
Surely Cryptic can't have a problem with pics taken BY THEIR GAME of items IN THEIR GAME, unless they're covering up someones mistake of PUTTING IT IN THEIR GAME.

Nope, I won't be discussing the "That Which Should Not Be Visible" timeship that violates the Federations prime directive in this here thread, no sir !
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?