Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10
# 11 Numerous complains
08-22-2012, 05:15 PM
As with a lot businesses, there are complaints about 'scams' and 'rip offs', but there happens to be a lot of this in regards to PeanutLabs.com. Do a little research on Google. You would think that a popular brand such as Perfect World would not associate themselves with such scrupulous degenerates.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 246
# 12
08-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraenia View Post
You would think that a popular brand such as Perfect World would not associate themselves with such scrupulous degenerates.
They're getting less and less popular by the minute.
Don't fall for the fake advertising: Guild Wars 2 is a WoW clone and a poor one too.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 158
# 13
08-24-2012, 08:41 AM
Anyone who fill's out these free zen deals and don't think of the consequence, is kidding themselves.

These market research are going to bombard you with messages, they will pass your information on to other companies who will do the same thing. They are set up to gather information and sell to other people. Now some of these people are genuine companies, but others are more likely to use your information for illegal activates . I could go buy customer data and run a bunch of phishing scams if I was so inclined.

Here is a website advertising said info

http://www.customlists.net/databases...FSTHtAodVDAAUg

Fill out these surveys and say goodbye to your privacy, you have been warned.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,059
# 14
08-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzsth View Post
Anyone who fill's out these free zen deals and don't think of the consequence, is kidding themselves.

These market research are going to bombard you with messages, they will pass your information on to other companies who will do the same thing. They are set up to gather information and sell to other people. Now some of these people are genuine companies, but others are more likely to use your information for illegal activates . I could go buy customer data and run a bunch of phishing scams if I was so inclined.

Here is a website advertising said info

http://www.customlists.net/databases...FSTHtAodVDAAUg

Fill out these surveys and say goodbye to your privacy, you have been warned.
totally agree...anybody who thought this was genuin is very naive.
Go pro or go home
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 359
# 15
08-24-2012, 09:46 AM
nothing in your life is for free so you will pay more then you think.

thats why i will never touch any of this banner in this game or other games anythink can happend from spam mail to accout hack on this way.


but i think anyone who reach 18+ have enought "brain" to know this thinks.

and to all kiddies here dont to it it will eat you!!!!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
# 16
08-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
nothing in your life is for free so you will pay more then you think.

thats why i will never touch any of this banner in this game or other games anythink can happend from spam mail to accout hack on this way.


but i think anyone who reach 18+ have enought "brain" to know this thinks.

and to all kiddies here don't to it it will eat you!!!!

That is not how it is billed. It is billed as "earn" Zen. I don't mind earning something and I thought ( wrongly I might add) that PWE would be more reputable than this. I was wrong.


What I do think is we should hold them to a higher standard than Zinga and now that the wizard is exposed not stand for it. Personally, I will not put any more money in this game until this feature is removed or improved to an acceptable level of reliance
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11
# 17
08-24-2012, 11:52 AM
I've done a number of the promos, as have others, and I've always gotten the Zen from them. You're doing it wrong, somehow?
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
# 18
08-24-2012, 01:03 PM
I've made hundreds, if not thousands, of Zen filling out those. I did had a few instances where I did not get the reward after filling the survey, but overall usually works, at least for me.

However, since the last patch, the surveys are often not available, like right now. Yesterday, it was telling me I needed to have a level 10 character to have access to the offers - I have 5 VAs - but it did let me buy Zen. Weird. And there is this Netflix offers that is always displayed, but that you never have access to because somehow its always "full". And some other offers takes you to a survey company website. You have to register with them (and you can get Zen from that), but the rewards for the survey proper are only able to be deposited in a Paypal account.

All in all, free Zen is free Zen, but the thing is buggy, to say the least, and often do not do what it advertises. So take what you can from it, or just ignore it. Buying actual Zen points or grinding Dilitium in-game is simpler, and you know what you are getting into.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
# 19
08-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkaast View Post
I've made hundreds, if not thousands, of Zen filling out those. I did had a few instances where I did not get the reward after filling the survey, but overall usually works, at least for me.

However, since the last patch, the surveys are often not available, like right now. Yesterday, it was telling me I needed to have a level 10 character to have access to the offers - I have 5 VAs - but it did let me buy Zen. Weird. And there is this Netflix offers that is always displayed, but that you never have access to because somehow its always "full". And some other offers takes you to a survey company website. You have to register with them (and you can get Zen from that), but the rewards for the survey proper are only able to be deposited in a Paypal account.

All in all, free Zen is free Zen, but the thing is buggy, to say the least, and often do not do what it advertises. So take what you can from it, or just ignore it. Buying actual Zen points or grinding Dilitium in-game is simpler, and you know what you are getting into.


Well tell us your secret because I did the netflix one and have not gotten jack.
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 14
# 20
08-24-2012, 10:12 PM
I just watch the videos. They're quick and always pay up. I use short the the zen on the exchange. I've made a few thousand refined dilithium in the past week so it's worth it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01 PM.