PWE Team Member
# 1 15% Bonus ZEN Promo!
08-24-2012, 04:25 PM
We are happy to announce that from now until Monday, August 27, 2012 (3:00 PM PDT), players will receive an additional 15% bonus when purchasing ZEN through select payment processors.

Click here for full details.
Career Officer
# 2
08-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Damn, I bought my weekly 10600 zen last night.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Why are game cards not included?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzsth View Post
You spend $100.00 bucks a week on Zen!? Goodness sakes. Well, you're probably not part of the market they are aiming for then since you're a big spender already.

[ Raptr ] [ @zebular | Join Date: Dec 2007 | @Captain_Ralubez ] [ BIOs ]
Career Officer
# 4
08-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebular View Post
Why are game cards not included?
Notice how its with certain payment methods only? PWE has struck a deal with those guys for special rates or something like that, and passes on a bonus to the Zen Buyer.

Pre-paid Cards are handled differently. If you look around , you can probably find those pre-paid cards for less than what it would cost to electronically buy the Zen.
Commander
# 5
08-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzsth View Post
you buy $106 worth of Zen every week?
Lieutenant
# 6
08-24-2012, 04:46 PM
you aint gonna like this ( and to be frank i really dont care at this point..) BUT...i hate you now (figuratively) for this... BUT as a user and a person who PAYS money to this game im saying my two cents worth.

i spent earlier today alot of cash to buy zen to aid my starbase and fleet.

Then you drop this on us unannounced hours later without evena hint you were gonna do it prior...

Amazing how you leave something important like that out of the regular channels... NO IM NOT PLEASED!

Again its more profit mongering and no clear cut fxes or benefits to your regular subscribers and userbase..(despite the continual outcry from them) ...

You dont fix the bugs that ppl tell you about (THE IMPORTANT ONES THAT IS) and continue to promote more type of trivial over expensive crap in its place and more so on a whim of late like its a good thing (knowing full well ppl have been buying zen cos of the rediculously overpriced starbase construction projects...

HELL YOU CANT EVEN CONTACT STEAM TO FIX THEIR WALLE T PRICERS FOR THE UK!.. so whats the point of a 15% increase when ppl in the uk using steam get ripped off by the stupidity of season 6's lauch where the zen priices are wrong.. or if we buy through PWE's site we get taxed on the exchange rate from euros...

this promotion is POINTLESS unless you live in the USA folks (im not bashing USA ppl) but it really only benefits them.

more so personally im peeved it was not even announced hours after i just spent a shed load of cash on zen to convert to ec's and DIL to help further my fleet (all cos of the stupid BS of the requirements and pitiful payout of the fleet advancement missions.

THERE RANT OVER! to quote yoda.."p**** o*** i am!"
Empire Veteran
# 7
08-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jengoz View Post
you buy $106 worth of Zen every week?
No. If you buy 5000 Zen, you get a bous amount. He just bought twice.

My prefered electronic payment method is PayPal. PayPal takes 3-5 Business Days to process a transfer of funds order. Which means that if I started right now, the funds might be ready for me to use/buy Zen Wednesday....

ya, letting people know about an incoming sale might let you earn a bit extra as people will be prepared. ie, they will have money to give you.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...

Last edited by darkstarkirian; 08-24-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
08-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailturtle View Post
We are happy to announce that from now until Monday, August 27, 2012 (3:00 PM PDT), players will receive an additional 15% bonus when purchasing ZEN through select payment processors.

Click here for full details.
Really? Man, I better jump right on that!
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
08-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilczewski View Post
Really? Man, I better jump right on that!
Haha.

Wait for me! I'm feeling warm and fuzzy love for the game right now. Lemme buy some, too.

And it not working on prepaid cards? Well...you all know what that is, right?

That is working as intended.

Huzzah!
Commander
# 10
08-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindwipecjg View Post
more so personally im peeved it was not even announced hours after i just spent a shed load of cash on zen to convert to ec's and DIL to help further my fleet (all cos of the stupid BS of the requirements and pitiful payout of the fleet advancement missions.
You know what? You're totally nuts. If they announced it earlier there would still be people who bought Zen a few hours earlier. The world does not revolve around you. Get a grip on yourself and stop being childish!
Closed Thread