Empire Veteran
# 11
08-25-2012, 02:05 PM
At most 3-4M, nothing more, and it's still a bit expensive (got one for less than 2M recently).
Lieutenant
# 12
08-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
you could be right - but I look at mine like a drive-thru - no hassle - in and out fast operation

maybe $3 million is good if I can keep a line going and they drop the dilth in to for the provision
You could probably make a tidy sum if you have a provision mission queued up and let them throw in 4-5k dilithium, 3 duty officers, 60 fleet marks, etc and maybe 2 million on top of that.
Captain
# 13
08-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenhammand View Post
You could probably make a tidy sum if you have a provision mission queued up and let them throw in 4-5k dilithium, 3 duty officers, 60 fleet marks, etc and maybe 2 million on top of that.
I think that sound perfectly reasonable and they will get the fleet credits to by making those contributions if they don't have any because they don't want to be in a fleet( and I am sure there are 10.000's of players who don't want to be in a fleet)
Captain
# 14
08-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
At most 3-4M, nothing more, and it's still a bit expensive (got one for less than 2M recently).
Was that a T3 ship?

OT but people will buy anything - fleet doffs are still going like hotcakes - I mean now they are back(for the most part to pre-season 6 nonsense) prices - or less - you could not by a common explosive expert for 33K before - let alone 15k for anything but a klingon prisoner

and those doffs were used in doff assignements - so this is a win for all newbies who want to stock up of their doff roster and amazing prices - and then even upgrind them
Republic Veteran
# 15 20k Dilithium
08-25-2012, 03:30 PM
LOL There are zone spams already offering ships up for 20k in Dilithium contributes.
Captain
# 16
08-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes7tvseries View Post
LOL There are zone spams already offering ships up for 20k in Dilithium contributes.
If that's the case I won't bother - if they are T3 ships - that's what 15k dilth after provisions or 10 zen at current prices - that is rediculous price - not worth the hassle for a tiny fleet - also I wonder how many have deposited the dilth then been booted?? Scam-o-rama time
Career Officer
# 17
08-25-2012, 05:49 PM
It all depends on how many fleets reach tier 3, 4, and 5. There will be fewer and fewer fleets reaching the higher tiers, so I expect the price to increase with the tier of the ship.

And not to down play anyone else posting in this thread, but why would you set a price based on what forum posters say? The few people posting here don't represent the entire market. I am always amazed at what some people are willing to pay for something off the exchange. My advice is to test the waters yourself. Don't undercut yourself just because of forumites like us.
# 18
08-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Perhaps your issue is that you are thinking of it like a burger and fries when you should be thinking of ot more like a car salesman.

If you allow people to negotiate their price then you may have an easier time finding a good average selling value.

Asking for a minium contribution into a provisioning assignment doesn't really count as a charge since it also awards a currency to the contributor. and adds inventory for them to spend the currency on. That sounds more like a job.

However asking for items or ec in trade sounds like a better deal since some people may have less ec but more items and I assume the profits are really there to help the fleet.

you could also charge fleet mark donations into other projects.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Captain
# 19
08-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Maybe instead of EC, ask in actually-short-supply stuff like doffs and fleet marks. Using myself as an example, I'm looking to put together a few fleet ships in the future, and I've picked up a couple hundred marks off of Fleet Week (though everyone else did too), and they do me no good otherwise but I know fleets want them. Between those and paying for my own provisioning (or equivalent, to get enough fleet credits), that seems reasonable to me. Plus if you charged 30 million EC, plus the cost of Fleet Ship Modules, I can buy a Tholian lockbox ship for that much.