Ensign
# 21
08-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Don't forget we just brought Commander 'Bishop' onto the team as well!

Coming up tomorrow - we're starting a series of regular training exercises under out Strategic Operations Officer, Erika Angrisano. There's lots of new, Starbase specific PvE content, and were going to train up to take them on!

Our Starbase is on well established in Tier 1, and we're homing in on Tier 2. The Transwarp Gateway will soon be online, and will open up new RP possibilities.

Interested in learning more? Drop us a line here!
Ensign
# 22
08-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Just as a reminder, we're having battle drills throughout the day today! This might be a great chance to join us for some RP!
Ensign
# 23
08-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Our battle drills were a lot of fun, and prompted some good RP with our grump old Chief Scott! Want to have fun? Show up IC, salute him and call him 'Sir'!

*ahem*

What's on the horizon for the 26th? The KDF is pressing throughout our sector and we're scrambling to protect Federation assets! We need skilled Captains and officers of all types to help turn the tide!

Now that the Foundry is back, we'll also be using it to support our RP!

Our Starbase is getting closer and closer to Tier 2! Tonight we're opening our Transwarp Gateway for business! Join us to commemorate the event!
Captain
# 24
08-06-2012, 08:23 AM
The SB381 Transwarp gate is online and functional now.

We're looking to start doing some more public events so if you see us somewhere and want to join in feel free to jump in.
Ensign
# 25 So close to Tier 2 Starbase!
08-15-2012, 05:36 AM
Hi everyone!

The 26th is continuing to rock along!

We've recruited some excellent new roleplayers in the past 2 weeks, and our storylines are proceeding quite nicely. Here's some updates:

1) Missing! The USS Nightfire has gone MIA, and Task Force Avalon is trying to resolve the mystery of its disappearance. Have the Klingons developed a horrific new weapon?

2) The Sea of Sorrows - True Way forces are moving into the Klingon Neutral Zone, and their presences is disrupting both the KDF and Starfleet. The USS North Dakota, abandoned during a battle 3 years ago, has just been recovered by a Starbase 381/Task Force Avalon strike team. Can this ship be repaired in time to defend the nascent starbase from further Klingon attack?

Now is a great time to join the 26th! Our starbase is getting stocked with some great resources that you can only obtain through a Fleet Starbase. Come on over, jump into some great stories, and have fun!

Praka
Ensign
# 26
08-26-2012, 11:29 PM
Hi. Haven't been on STO for a while, but getting back into it, and looking to find an active RP focused fleet. Who should I see about enlisting?
Lieutenant
# 27
08-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottfreeman View Post
Hi. Haven't been on STO for a while, but getting back into it, and looking to find an active RP focused fleet. Who should I see about enlisting?
Fantastic!

Now is a great time to join our ever-expanding fleet! We have taken on some really great people lately and things are constantly on the way up.

We have a simple application process on our webpage 'here'.

Once you have made a username with our website please proceed to click the 'apply to guild' link at the upper right hand of the screen. From there you will need to fill out a very simple, and quick form to let us get to know you and your character a little more before accepting you into the fleet. Once acceptance is made on our site we will contact you within the relevant quadrant and go from there.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you in-game!

Personnel Officer
Dr. Janos Fuax MD.

Last edited by dwadsdwad; 08-28-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Ensign
# 28
08-28-2012, 03:36 PM
I have to give credit to the 26th. I've been playing in this fleet for two weeks now and loving it. The rp is exactly what I was looking for. All the characters I meet are very well thought out and they act... real. No over-the-top modding.

I wholeheartedly recommend the 26th to any good roleplayers looking for an ongoing, immersive trek experience.
Ensign
# 29
09-07-2012, 05:55 AM
Hi everyone! I just wanted to write today and throw in some brief updates about our plot lines!

1) Starbase Praetorian Status - After fending off multiple KDF attacks, the base has received a new Flag Officer to oversee the development of the base. RADL Jennifer N. Hunter has made an impression among the officers and crew of the 26th Fleet and Praetorian, and has set a new mandate for the small station - reestablish contact with Federation colonies and other allies along the Neutral Zone!

2) Nanite Weapon - Hundreds of members of the 26th remain quarantined as the result of a bio-technical weapon that was used against several ships in a recent battle. While it might have appeared as though the weapon was of Klingon design, investigation by Dr. Nya Savrok and a team of Vulcan researchers has revealed it is anything but Klingon in design. A treatment process is nearing completion, but will it be too risky to implement?

3) The Ebon Wing Syndicate - Ensigns Gray and to-Vensre went undercover to Drozana Station to investigate the origins of the nanite weapon, and discovered agents of a shadowy organization were very protective of their secrets. Captain Norman was on hand to help provide a hasty exit from Drozana and expose a surveillance threat against Praetorian station!

4) The Viper Project - Having taken the Viper prototype to the Saturn Test Range, Lt. Praka misses her comrades back at the station. She knows a lot is riding on her ability to take the Viper heavy fighter prototype through its trials, and she won't let Shadowalker or Chief Scott down!

These are just some of the plots we're running in the 26th Fleet! We have several really cool avenues for you to join the fun:

Starbase Praetorian - Do you like crew RP that reminds you of Deep Space Nine? You might want to consider joining us as a crew member on this vital, Starfleet starbase!

Task Force Avalon - Calling all intrepid Captains and their crews! If you like Captain-style RP, consider joining TFA. This group within the 26th Fleet family is ideal for characters who's RP story is all about commanding their own ship. We have exciting RP missions for you to play, and there's always a reason to stop by Starbase Praetorian for a visit with the station crew!

42nd Tactical Fighter Wing - When you need to blow stuff up, suit up and launch all fighters! The story behind the 42nd basically revolves around protecting Starbase Praetorian and getting into incredible battles and incredible trouble as a group of rough and tumble, ace fighter pilots!

As you can see, we support several different types of RP flavors in the 26th. Interested in learning more? Let us know! We can invite you over to our starbase for an IC or OOC chat, and we'd love to share more about what we do.

All the best!

Praka/Hunter
Fleet Vice Commander
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-23-2012, 05:52 PM
This needs a bump cause I enjoy this fleet very muchly