Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
# 11
07-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I, too, noticed that a BoP spawns inside an asteroid. However, it's not one of the three groups you have to destroy to complete the mission, so you can ignore it.
Well, now I feel stupid... but I'll get over it.

The problem is, there's no clue that it's one of the groups you can ignore. People might assume all the closest groups are part of the objectives. And then run into this bug, and if they somehow managed to defeat them all, find they didn't contribute to the objective and get confused.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.
Ensign
# 12
07-30-2012, 09:39 PM
+1 for the bird of prey stuck in the asteroid
Ensign
# 13
08-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Encountered the bug with Bop stuck in the asteroid yesterday. At the same time another odd bug happen. Whenever a BoP shot a heavy plasma torp at me it bounced off and hit another BoP. Sometimes the torp went straight back to the shooter and blew him up.
Never saw this before... I was able to finish the mission though
Rihannsu
# 14
08-27-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrokolus View Post
Encountered the bug with Bop stuck in the asteroid yesterday. At the same time another odd bug happen. Whenever a BoP shot a heavy plasma torp at me it bounced off and hit another BoP. Sometimes the torp went straight back to the shooter and blew him up.
Never saw this before... I was able to finish the mission though

Same here. I just let the torps bounce back at it.
Career Officer
# 15
08-27-2012, 08:31 AM
I helped one of our lower ranked fleet members to kill this BoP. I did it in a Regent, parked it partially inside the asteroid and release the Metreon gas, took two attempts. However it was not counted as required to finish the mission anyway.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html