Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Survivor of Romulus
Im just bring this up to remind the devs that somepeople are still unable to do FIRST CONTACT MISSIONS AND THE VOTING RIGHTS ON DS9.

I was so ready to become picard and do first contact missions and when it came my time i accepted the first mission got and error and never again saw the mission appear plus was very dissapointed at getting to ambassador and finding out that the women on ds9 wont talk to me. I worked hard to get to ambassador and these things deside to fail and not only that but they've been obsolete since SEASON 3 since then ive not had my alts even bother with diplomacy since those parts dont work.

When can we see these come back.

I know most of u dont do these but some of us would and to be honest im tired of telling new ambassadors on ds9 that the voting rights are bugged.

THANK YOU.
Captain
# 2
08-27-2012, 07:57 AM
I'm F2P and reached Ambassador back in the beginning of June, and i've never bothered to see how these voting rights work. Thanks for saying they're bugged, now I won't waste a laggy trip to DS9. What are the voting rights supposed to do anyway?
Rihannsu
# 3
08-27-2012, 08:06 AM
this has never worked, better give up on it, same with the DS 9 Fleet Action
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
08-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
I'm F2P and reached Ambassador back in the beginning of June, and i've never bothered to see how these voting rights work. Thanks for saying they're bugged, now I won't waste a laggy trip to DS9. What are the voting rights supposed to do anyway?
The voting rights (cant remember how long the interval is) is where ambassadors would vote on a diplomat from another race to visit ds9 and that ambassador would have a gift for everyone in the game for a limited time like a free transwarp to ds9 or something better.