Survivor of Romulus
# 61
08-26-2012, 09:41 AM
After opening my support ticket, I waited 1 day and I receive my 15% bonus Zen. Steam works Suport ticket too.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Starfleet Veteran
# 62
08-26-2012, 02:58 PM
This is GREAT NEWS!! Thank you PWE!!!!!
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Republic Veteran
# 63 15% Promo not working
08-26-2012, 05:46 PM
I've been trying to reach customer support without success. I purchused some ZEN through STEAM (paid with Steam Wallet) and did not receive the 15% bonus Zen. Is there a delay on the bonus points, or did this not go through properly? STEAM is listed as one of the payment options that should work for this promotion.

Really, with the amount of money I've sunk into this game (seriously, look it up) I wouldn't expect problems like this, or such a hard time getting in touch with customer service over something like this.

Also wondering why my display name has changed here and I'm listed as 1 post. My in game @ is @Therumancer if that makes any differance.
Survivor of Romulus
# 64
08-26-2012, 07:52 PM
Open a support ticket in the Perfect world support, in:

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

select "star trek online" and "biling" to report any problem with the 15% promotion. Remember to click "ok" and leave a detailed info about your account, toon and the amount of zen you take from steam.

In my case, just reporting with the account name (you have to log in your PW account to make a report) are enough and worked. After some hours to 24h you get your zen b?nus. Remember, in the weekend the support have small groups working.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Career Officer
# 65
08-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkietravis View Post
The current process to GIVE CRYPTIC MONEY is insanely complicated. Yes, it can be done, but in it's current form it is extremely unfriendly for the user. It really needs to be streamlined and the ability to buy points brought back in game.

You want to make it EASIER for people to give you their money...not HARDER...
i don't know what you've been looking at, but it's not complicated. I was used to buying Cryptic points from that one page where you clicked on the amount you wanted to buy and you signed in to go straight to your Paypal account for example
On Saturday I bought zen and the only difference is that you sign in to the PWE site and go to CHARGE ZEN and you have the option of how to pay. It's basically the same thing.
Career Officer
# 66
08-26-2012, 09:36 PM
also I don't remember to whom i responded in previous pages about delays using paypal, but I saw again what type of transactions I've been making, and was reminded of why it takes 5-8 business days to process:

when you don't use a debit or credit card with your Paypal account, the transaction is processed as an e-check. That is why it takes so long to draw from bank account into Paypal and then from pay-pal to Cryptic; because they need to be sure that the monetary funds are available.

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 08-26-2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: syntactical correction
Starfleet Veteran
# 67
08-27-2012, 12:27 AM
that makes sense! I did it twice on two accounts and both had a bank account attached to them. Both took seconds.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Republic Veteran
# 68
08-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
i don't know what you've been looking at, but it's not complicated. I was used to buying Cryptic points from that one page where you clicked on the amount you wanted to buy and you signed in to go straight to your Paypal account for example
On Saturday I bought zen and the only difference is that you sign in to the PWE site and go to CHARGE ZEN and you have the option of how to pay. It's basically the same thing.
Well, my problem is that this page does not seem to exist, no matter how I try and access it. My browser keeps coming back with a "cannot display" message and the option to diagnose connection problems (which is obviously not an issue, since I can reach other pages like this one). Hence why I decided to post on the message forums, and mentioned I couldn't reach customer support conventionally.
Republic Veteran
# 69
08-27-2012, 09:54 AM
Hmmm, yeah, I just spent more time tinkering with it. Getting to their customer support page is easy, however selecting register/login or "contact us" under the Zen Promotion just leads to a dead page that can't be loaded, which leads me to believe they took it down for whatever reason. Anyone else having any trouble?

I'll also say that sticking my post into this "combined" thread kind of blows chips since it seems less likely to get any kind of attention or response here, not that the forums are the idea medium of communication for things like this, but it's not like I'm given any other channels to work with.

I'm going to be rather POed if I don't wind up getting my 15% bonus.
Community Moderator
# 70
08-27-2012, 10:57 AM
If you can't open a ticket in the ticket system, you can email customerservice@perfectworld.com directly.

However, if you're having trouble using the support web page, and you're trying to open a ticket for trouble with ANOTHER web page, there's a very good chance the solution to one is the solution to the other.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Closed Thread