Republic Veteran
# 71
08-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
If you can't open a ticket in the ticket system, you can email customerservice@perfectworld.com directly.

However, if you're having trouble using the support web page, and you're trying to open a ticket for trouble with ANOTHER web page, there's a very good chance the solution to one is the solution to the other.
I sent an E-mail directly, hopefully that will get a response without too much trouble.

I actually called the Perfect World support page directly (as opposed to trying to open a ticket from another page), I had been tinkering with it for a while. It simply does not want to work for me. I'll keep working at it though, as I imagine E-mail is hardly an ideal way of getting something like this resolved.
Starfleet Veteran
# 72
08-27-2012, 12:13 PM
No Zen purchases for me. Since they killed this game I log in roughly once a month to sell my Zen from my Stipend, since I have other games that I like far better now (even ones I pay monthly for). If they ever decide to fix stuff and listen to the community rather than come out with ever newer, ever more expensive and ever more worthless Z-Store stuff I may return. Sadly, history has made me decide that is never gonna happen with PWE running the show. NO ZEN PURCHASES FROM ME (not even if it were 99% off) PWE has gotten the last penny from me that they are going to get.
Career Officer
# 73
08-27-2012, 01:54 PM
I got an email from PWE TODAY (Monday) telling me of the sale....
Seems to me, sending emails BEFORE the sale ends, would be more lucrative.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 74
08-27-2012, 03:20 PM
This sale's just completed, hope everyone got what they were looking for!
Closed Thread