Commander
# 1 Peregrine Fighter help
07-28-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm not really used to flying anything smaller than the Defiant. Normally, it's my Defiant, Galaxy, Sovereign and Vanguard cruisers. I pride myself in my ability to adapt to anything I pilot, which brings me to this question...

What can I put on this thing to make it very sturdy?
Banned
# 2
07-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asardetemplari View Post
I'm not really used to flying anything smaller than the Defiant. Normally, it's my Defiant, Galaxy, Sovereign and Vanguard cruisers. I pride myself in my ability to adapt to anything I pilot, which brings me to this question...

What can I put on this thing to make it very sturdy?
Polaron-S weapons in every weapon slot (360 degree arc, no torps), Jem Hadar set, 2x Point Defense (the collectors and the one from the Commander Akira).

Or you can do Tetryon cannons with the Omega engine/deflector, Maco shield and lots of points in Flow Capacitors.

From there, doesn't matter.
Commander
# 3
07-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks ^_^
Career Officer
# 4
07-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Can you remove the PDS off the Armitage. This is technically a teir five console, which means it should not be able move to other ships, I don't own it so I have not tested. I personally would tell you to get the delta flyer. It has more bridge officer spots. The fighter is suppose to be fragile, but deal more DPS because of its built in cannon rapid fire.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
07-29-2012, 02:47 AM
If your trying to make it sturdier I would recommend MACO Shields and 3P Borg on the Peregrine.

Weapons depends on the mission I find Torpedo spreads are really effective on it. But I often have difficulty manuvering a small purely frontal cone and think that a turret and DC work best.

Quads are very very good on them but not worth buying the ship for.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Career Officer
# 6
07-29-2012, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeion1 View Post
Can you remove the PDS off the Armitage. This is technically a teir five console, which means it should not be able move to other ships, I don't own it so I have not tested. I personally would tell you to get the delta flyer. It has more bridge officer spots. The fighter is suppose to be fragile, but deal more DPS because of its built in cannon rapid fire.
No. The PTDS is Armitage only. You can, however, remove the PDS off of the Thunderchild.
Captain
# 7
07-29-2012, 05:01 AM
Here's some builds I've tried out (work great for almost all PvE content):

2 x Mk XII Tetryon Dual Heavy Cannons

Omega Deflector
Omega Engines
MACO Shield

Mk XII Neutronium/Thunderchild PDS
2 x Mk XII Tetryon Pulse Generator

Ablative Jevonite in your device slot

Tactical Team

---

Mk XII Phaser Dual Heavy Cannons, Mk XII Quantum Torpedo Launcher

Borg Deflector
Borg Engines
MACO Shield

Borg Console/Thunderchild PDS
2 x Mk XII Phaser Array

Ablative Jevonite in your device slot

Tactical Team
Captain
# 8
07-29-2012, 05:22 AM
Also, what dknight said is true. In certain scenarios (or if you're just having trouble lining the arc) you can swap a DHC out for a turret to great effect.
Career Officer
# 9
08-28-2012, 06:40 AM
For weapons I use a set of dual heavy polaron cannons and the 360 degree polaron beams, with a tac ensign with beam overload. That way I get both the forward attack of the cannons with rapid fire and a 360 attack with a massive overload. Currently have polaron boosters in the tac consoles.