Captain
# 1691
08-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
You're telling me! I headed up there and got there about 20 minutes to 4PM today and they were getting ready to close. These things are pretty big also. They make a better late lunch than anything. I'd gladly have one for supper but they aren't open during supper hours.
I have never heard of an eatery doing that. How bizarre.....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 1692
08-27-2012, 06:03 AM
The owner says it's dead from 3PM to 8PM so they decided a while back to just start closing up at 3PM. The place isn't even a year old and it's not the in greatest location. I have nevedr seen any form of advertisement for the place either. If I had to guess, the owner is new at running a business.
Career Officer
# 1693
08-28-2012, 03:09 AM
I can see things beeing dead 3 PM to round 5 PM, but anything after that is fair game
Career Officer
# 1694
08-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
I can see things beeing dead 3 PM to round 5 PM, but anything after that is fair game
I think the main issue is their menu. They have all day breakfast and all day lunch but really nothing dinner oriented. Burgers, wraps, and sandwiches is about the extent of their menu that isn't breakfast. Other than the bacon cheeseburger at 7AM, I prefer having a strawberry waffle for supper!
Career Officer
# 1695
08-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
I think the main issue is their menu. They have all day breakfast and all day lunch but really nothing dinner oriented. Burgers, wraps, and sandwiches is about the extent of their menu that isn't breakfast. Other than the bacon cheeseburger at 7AM, I prefer having a strawberry waffle for supper!
I know of a lot of places here that don't have a dinner menu and are still open most of the day
Career Officer
# 1696
08-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
I know of a lot of places here that don't have a dinner menu and are still open most of the day
Yeah! Maybe it's just the people in my neighborhood but I'm guessing it's more of a lack of advertisement on their part. It used to be a donut shop and the signage on the place isn't very big either. Walking or driving by it, it doesn't look any different than it did when it was a coffee ship. The one door that has the best visibility and access is the one they don't use so it always looks closed. The enterance being at the side, most people would miss that walking by.

I tend to have strange eating habits by most peoples standards. I had pizza for breakfast this morning and that's something I like for breakfast. Waffles are soemthing I like just about anytime when I have a craving for them. The morning I was eating A&W on the bus while on my way to work is a good example. 2 Mama Burgers around 9AM sure hit th spot but I got some strange looks on the bus. While RibFest was on here, I had a full rack of back ribs for breakfast one morning with barbecued beans with maple bacon. [=
Career Officer
# 1697
08-29-2012, 11:01 AM
This months Ask Craptic is up! Yet again, you only have the remainder of the day to get your questions in so make it snappy!
Empire Veteran
# 1698
08-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
This months Ask Craptic is up! Yet again, you only have the remainder of the day to get your questions in so make it snappy!
Dear Cryptic, what is the DPS rating of my mallet?

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
Career Officer
# 1699
08-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpcapulet View Post
Dear Cryptic, what is the DPS rating of my mallet?
Not enough! I'm still standing! *starts taunting Cappy*
Lieutenant
# 1700
08-29-2012, 03:26 PM
This archived post is actually 1,5 years old! Aren't old posts meant to die and make place for new ones? This one just pushes interesting ones off the first page, but it seems to have turned into little more than fleet chat thats not related to STO whatsoever?