Career Officer
# 31
08-28-2012, 06:30 AM
I own most of the Fed Costume Packs. Of course; I bought them last year and didn't pay over 200 C-points for any of them.

(IM)Perfect World, please give us something for our money.

I know many players who would pay 800Z if you released a TNG pack that included what is in this pack + Troi Dress + Worf stuff from promo + Crusher Lab Coat + Skants)

At some point the fanatical buyers are going to run out of money to spend or realize you are giving us WalMart content at Macy's prices.
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingahead View Post
I own most of the Fed Costume Packs. Of course; I bought them last year and didn't pay over 200 C-points for any of them.

I know many players who would pay 800Z if you released a TNG pack that included what is in this pack + Troi Dress + Worf stuff from promo + Crusher Lab Coat + Skants)

At some point the fanatical buyers are going to run out of money to spend or realize you are giving us WalMart content at Macy's prices.

I would DIE for a Crusher Science lab coat!! Anything is better than paying for a uniform I already got for free!

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Career Officer
# 33
08-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingahead View Post

Excaktly my thoughts