Career Officer
# 21 i have imp class
08-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Bought it...it feels like years ago...was able to use it for the new ship in the c store..so for me it still works...not knowing why it has been removed....
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 22
08-28-2012, 02:37 PM
The Imperial is still as rare drop in Tholian Boxes.....
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
08-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynh View Post
The Imperial is still as rare drop in Tholian Boxes.....
What? No its not, I do not see that skin anywhere in the drop box list of rewards.
Career Officer
# 24
08-31-2012, 10:26 AM
The Imperial may not show up on the left side but it does for the pieces under advanced on the right. I checked 2 of my toons that have the Sovereign and the parts were there for both, one of which was a stock stovereign look when entering the ship tailor.
Career Officer
# 25
08-31-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
The Imperial may not show up on the left side but it does for the pieces under advanced on the right. I checked 2 of my toons that have the Sovereign and the parts were there for both, one of which was a stock stovereign look when entering the ship tailor.
I don't recall the Imperial ever being a "named" option. I always had to go the advanced and select it piece by piece. Then again I didn't start playing until after F2P so it could have been something that got changed then.
Career Officer
# 26
08-31-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
I don't recall the Imperial ever being a "named" option. I always had to go the advanced and select it piece by piece. Then again I didn't start playing until after F2P so it could have been something that got changed then.
I don't specifically remember but I think it was. Just like the other variants, they pretty much always have their simple one-click there it is. Looking at the ship to pint out to tacofangs some DX11 issues, there are a couple of parts that mix well with the Sovereign and others that can give you somewhat of a Vesta look. If I had to guess, this is why it was removed. I have yet to see any official word on why it was actually removed from the C-Store.
Lieutenant
# 27
08-31-2012, 07:25 PM
There's nothing available for ship costumes in the Z-store, just checked.
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Career Officer
# 28
09-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adabisi View Post
Bought it...it feels like years ago...was able to use it for the new ship in the c store..so for me it still works...not knowing why it has been removed....
If you bought it, you still have it and have access to it. For people who bought it, it hasn't been removed.