Career Officer
# 1 Couple of questions.
08-28-2012, 01:05 AM
Hi peeps got a couple of questions wondered if anyone could help.

First one is pretty easy to answer. I used to be able to keep my finger in the left mouse button to auto fire my ground weapon. But after the latest patch I know have to keep pressing the button to fire.
How do I change it back?

The second is a little more involved.
I love switching my ships to make the game a little less repetitive when I'm grinding the STF's and fleet missions. But I hate having to go in to space pressing the P button and changing around my load out.

All my bridge officers have skills I need them to have with all the ships I play, so is there anyway I can save the skill load out for each ship? So that when I change the ship I can load the saves load out for it and use it straight away with out having to spend 5 minutes putting the skills in the desired tray slot.

Thanks
Career Officer
# 2
08-28-2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeny75 View Post
First one is pretty easy to answer. I used to be able to keep my finger in the left mouse button to auto fire my ground weapon. But after the latest patch I know have to keep pressing the button to fire.
How do I change it back?
I'm not 100% sure, but while you are on the ground you can go into the options menu and click on the Key Binds tab at the top. Maybe from there you can edit this. Just make sure you change the dropdown option to either RPG or Shooter mode, depending on what you are using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeny75 View Post
The second is a little more involved.
I love switching my ships to make the game a little less repetitive when I'm grinding the STF's and fleet missions. But I hate having to go in to space pressing the P button and changing around my load out.

All my bridge officers have skills I need them to have with all the ships I play, so is there anyway I can save the skill load out for each ship? So that when I change the ship I can load the saves load out for it and use it straight away with out having to spend 5 minutes putting the skills in the desired tray slot.
Actually it should save automatically. Once you switch to the ship and put the correct bridge officers in their original stations, all their abilities should automatically go into the slots where you had them. Other than that, there is nothing more you can do.
Commander
# 3
08-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Yep, the tray stays the same. You just have to put the BOFFs back.

Now for this one I just use 1,2, and 3 for the fire buttons.

Kyle
Delta Fleet Command