Lt. Commander
# 1 Spawn of Medusa
06-29-2011, 10:58 AM
With 3 episodes out and the 4th in development, the series is building towards the exciting climax. Be sure to give the series a go before the next thrilling episode is released. It promises to be the best of the series.

Spawn of Medusa

"A new enemy, an unlikely ally, and a quadrant in peril."

* Any Level
* Mission time: Approx. 1 hour
* Easy Trek Trivia Puzzles
* Space and Ground Battles

Spawn of Medusa II - (Part II - Daughters of Medusa)

Part II is a strong story driven sequel to Spawn of Medusa. Learn more about the history of this new enemy to the alpha quadrant and beyond. Learn the truth of the Klingon link to the Medusik past.

* Level: 16+
* Medium Level Code-Driven Puzzles
* Space-Driven Battle
* Strong Storyline
* Unique Mission Within a Mission Objectives

Spawn of Medusa III - ( Part 3 - Break from Tradition )

With the Klingons losing ground to the Medusas and Medusa Hajora gaining ground in the outer edges of the Federation, Join Admiral Fedrikson on Sierra Outpost II and try to gain allies from a delegation of Federation enemies. The time to act is now or all may soon be lost.

*Level 16+
*Space and Ground Battles
*Prime Numbers Puzzle
*Dialogue Rich Storyline.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Awesome Series
07-05-2011, 05:53 AM
I played your series the other day and had a blast. It is a killer story and I am eager to know how it will end. Your attention to detail and the tricks you do with the shuttle in part 2 is completely awesome. I'm just now studying how to use the foundry and can't figure out how you did it.
Your new enemy species is tough, but also a great challenge for my Captain level player. There are so many good foundry created missions out there I have enjoyed, but I rank yours up there with the best of them. Great effects, scenery, and most of all, the story.

I recommend it highly to any browsing the community authored missions looking for a new experience.

I give the whole series 6 Stars and cannot wait for part 4. Hopefully not too long. Hint, hint...
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myoplexxxxxxxx
I played your series the other day and had a blast. It is a killer story and I am eager to know how it will end. Your attention to detail and the tricks you do with the shuttle in part 2 is completely awesome. I'm just now studying how to use the foundry and can't figure out how you did it.
Your new enemy species is tough, but also a great challenge for my Captain level player. There are so many good foundry created missions out there I have enjoyed, but I rank yours up there with the best of them. Great effects, scenery, and most of all, the story.

I recommend it highly to any browsing the community authored missions looking for a new experience.

I give the whole series 6 Stars and cannot wait for part 4. Hopefully not too long. Hint, hint...

Thanks for your props. Spawn of Medusa and Spawn of Medusa II are the only 2 available
at the moment, but they are both working and playable, less a couple visual effects like a
missing plasma fire and a holographic Base in starfleet headquarters, but they are both
fine otherwise and fully playable. Hopefully I'll be able to republish Spawn of Medusa III
again after the Foundry fix, and follow soon with part 4. Thanks again.

Duke-of-Rock
Lt. Commander
Greetings,

For those of you wanting to continue the series, Part 3 of my Spawn of Medusa series is back up and working
correctly. Thanks to those of you who have played the other parts and if you wish to continue the story, you can now do so. I have resumed work on Part IV so hopefully that will be out soon, and I plan on it being the best in the story arc so far. Thanks again, I hope you enjoy it

Thanks to the DEVs for getting the Foundry back as well. We appreciate your efforts even though at times we seemed to be getting impatient. Thanks again!

Spawn of Medusa

"A new enemy, an unlikely ally, and a quadrant in peril."

* Any Level
* Easy Trek Trivia Puzzles
* Space and Ground Battles

Spawn of Medusa II - (Part II - Daughters of Medusa)

Part II is a strong story driven sequel to Spawn of Medusa. Learn more about the history of this new enemy to the alpha quadrant and beyond. Learn the truth of the Klingon link to the Medusik past.

* Level: 16+
* Medium Level Code-Driven Puzzles
* Space-Driven Battle
* Strong Storyline
* Unique Mission Within a Mission Objectives

Spawn of Medusa III - ( Part 3 - Break from Tradition )

With the Klingons losing ground to the Medusas and Medusa Hajora gaining ground in the outer edges of the Federation, Join Admiral Fedrikson on Sierra Outpost II and try to gain allies from a delegation of Federation enemies. The time to act is now or all may soon be lost.

*Level 16+
*Space and Ground Battles
*Prime Numbers Puzzle
*Dialogue Rich Storyline.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey Duke of Rock,

Any word on Part 4 yet? Looking forward to playing it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-23-2011, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myoplexxxxxxxx
Hey Duke of Rock,

Any word on Part 4 yet? Looking forward to playing it.
Spawn of Medusa parts 1 thru 3 are back up.
Myoplexxxxx, now that the editor is back up, Part 4
is under way again, unfortunately, a map that took me
the longest time to build is destroyed due to a Foundry
glitch, so it will take longer than I wanted it to.

Duke-of-Rock

Greetings,

I'm happy to announce that Spawn of Medusa IV should be out by the end of weekend if all goes well
and no more "mystery bugs" pop up. I will post when it is available. To those waiting, thanks for your
patience, I am hoping this episode to be the most intriguing of the series.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Greetings,

I'm happy to announce that Spawn of Medusa IV should be out by the end of weekend if all goes well
and no more "mystery bugs" pop up. I will post when it is available. To those waiting, thanks for your
patience, I am hoping this episode to be the most intriguing of the series
Ensign
# 8 spawn of medusa 3
08-28-2012, 10:43 PM
i am playing your foundry mission spawn of medusa 3, i have just finished clearing the medusix from the outpost in sierra 2 and it tells me to speak with Captain Gotha, he has vanished and i can not continue with the mission. is this a bug\glitch? is there a fix for it?
Captain
# 9
09-12-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm playing Spawn of Medusa 1 right now, and I'd like to point out that emergency systems (such as the halon system for fighting plasma fires) don't normally require authorization codes to activate, as that slows it down and risks lives.

Also, I played the Omega Directive mission before this. Are you planning on going back and updating it at all now that the Foundry's more capable than it was when you wrote it?
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer

Last edited by starswordc; 09-12-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Career Officer
# 10
09-12-2013, 08:09 PM
I don't know if DoR still plays. Haven't seen him around in a while.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan