Lt. Commander
# 11
08-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Now common Mk I photon tops go for 80k as well.
Ugh, that's unfortunate. It's just preying on users who are too unaware or too impatient to check what ingredients come from vendors. That's what a free market allows. The same could be said for people who spend actual Zen on things like XP boosts and pets, when they are a fraction of the value on the exchange. One hopes it all evens out, but caveat emptor.

Don't get me wrong, I get a kick out of driving the exchange once in a while. I had the starting price for Moba Fruit up to 100,000 EC once, but it didn't last long.

=/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=
Lieutenant
# 12
08-26-2012, 11:38 AM
ok this change is pretty pointless

y remove the sb duffs from being use on sb building it bad enough trying to find 30 for tier 2 now my fleet on tier3 we need 60 and getting duffs from sta it takes anything from 24 to 48 hours reset and u only get a few and most or the time it not the ones u want

im quessing but tier 4 going to be around 120 ?? bs just put it back but leave it so if u trash them u get zip for them or it pointless having that dude on the sb anyways

and yes the exchange has become a mine field trying to get the ones u need if u do have the ec for them u can end up paying stupid amounts of ec for unuseable duffs

also it bad enough with the 4 day time out on tier 2 upgrades and now u make it almost imposs to get enough duffs now but make it easyer to get fleet marks ???? ok which plank desided this ????

now if u going to leave it at this then u need to lower the amount of duffs needed small fleets are now pretty muched stoped sb building and mid to large fleets are on a go slow just trying to get the duffs needed
and there no point having sb duffs so u might as well remove them off the sb unless u are going to put it back to how it was befor the stupid patche
Lieutenant
# 13
08-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Also tier 3 shipyard requires 120 uncommon doffs.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
08-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Don't worry, it's been fixed in the current tribble build. We can once again donate fleet duffs to fleet base projects. Thanks to all who voiced their opinions lawdly enuff.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
Don't worry, it's been fixed in the current tribble build. We can once again donate fleet duffs to fleet base projects. Thanks to all who voiced their opinions lawdly enuff.
So the fix to allow Fleet Doffs to go into fleet Projects will come online soon on the Holodeck?

Jim