Career Officer
As my signature (and avatar) advertises, I am a HUGE fan of TOS and I was wondering, since the interiors have been back in the Foundry for a while, if anyone had any TOS missions that they finished and that I could try.

Even if they're not open to the public, that's okay since I'm a reviewer and can review the missions before they go live.

Thanks in advance!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Captain
# 2
08-30-2012, 12:11 PM
"Helna of Troy" is my TOS sequel. There are lots of missions.

You should also enjoy my "Slaves and Seductions." One review says "This reeks of TOS" so I'm proud of that.

There is also great oracle one by Bazag. Drogyn's "Sink the Bismarck" reminds me of some TOS episodes.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-30-2012, 12:40 PM
I'll have 3 KDF missions out soon that are all "holodeck programs" set in the TOS/TMP era.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
08-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Got one half finished
Should be up and active in another couple of weeks (if i can EVER make that stupid Tree stay at ground level)
Lieutenant
# 5
08-31-2012, 08:12 AM
I have been working on a mission for some time that deals with the TOS technology.

It has to do with the stolen 23rd century designs being used by a pre warp civilization.

Not finished yet though, but Ill let you know when I have a complete mission to play though.
Rihannsu
# 6
08-31-2012, 08:23 AM
My TAS Redux mission is a sequel to something from that era.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
08-31-2012, 03:20 PM
Just released those 3 missions I was talking about. They all have the [HoloHistory] tag on them, or just search by my name: @drogyn1701. One is TOS, one is post STVI and the other is in-between (I tried to be as canon as possible with forehead ridges).
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 8
09-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Franklin Drake Must Die isn't strictly speaking a TOS mission, but it does involve time travel to that era, so there are TOS interactions.