Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
For solo you can just change the lt cmdr for a tactical boff to enhance your torpedo damage. The full sci setup is for team support not for solo.

In fact, why would you even bother to use a science b'rel for solo? DPS is all you need in solo and you have the huge advantage of auto-cloak in that ship.. you literally choose when and where combat takes place.
yeah, not sure why i didnt think of that. Just get stuck doing something a certain way sometimes...
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Regarding perma-cloaked B'rels, that sounds pretty dicey. You'll have to pop out often, and a decent Sci captain will zero in on you. Also, the lack of shields with the proliferation of AOE and mines could get really harsh.
Captain
# 13
08-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebeneezergoode View Post
Regarding perma-cloaked B'rels, that sounds pretty dicey. You'll have to pop out often, and a decent Sci captain will zero in on you. Also, the lack of shields with the proliferation of AOE and mines could get really harsh.

I've never had such an issue with my B'rel in PVE or PVP. The thing is, the sci bop does all its stuff from 10km away so his margin of safety is significant against AOE and any cloak-disabling abilities.

One of my fave things to do is pop tractor mines under spread 3 and watch half of Ker'Rat get tractored XD
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg