Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
# 41
08-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Well, I'm doing shift work right now but definitely want to get to the bottom of it when I'm on my offshift.

Either:
  • Your testing is wrong
  • My calculations are wrong (but I really don't think so)
  • Cryptic gave us the wrong numbers and/or there is a math bug.
Well HureyBird i have to go with the first option there and acknowledge the fact he is doing it wrong
Galron Says PEW PEW!!!!!!!!
Captain
# 42
08-31-2012, 03:03 PM
lol, can't believe im doing this.....

so, im running what i've dubbed my "crimsophie" build...... been, about a month after i ran into crimson talking about tbr's.... and sophie loves him some trans....

but as a tac in a bop.

1 dbb accx3, 3 transhasics.....2 of the rapid ones i think....

2 tcd mines......for ze lulz me thinks.....

also.....3 trans consoles....and 3 of the one that buffs sci kinetic....graviton whatevers

3 purple projectile doffs (btw, is 3 too many if im running 3 torps?)

tbr3 vm1, fbp1, st1
tt1, bo2, apo1
hy1, hy2
epts1, rsp1

its bleedthru fun on a cloaked level. you can fire off most of that tac buffed and hidden....

and the kicker is the tac buffed auxed out fbp1, or the rsp, gdf, vm1, bo2 as the only think to throw after decloaking.

you still die a ton....and actually, it doesnt really increase a bops potential to kill.... but at least its something different....

have fun kill bad guys....

(there was also a variant of that where i ran 2dhc, 2 turrets and dem...all the same line of thinking...all just meh.....)
Starfleet Veteran
# 43
09-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galronopvp View Post
Well HureyBird i have to go with the first option there and acknowledge the fact he is doing it wrong
So I am wrong even those its well established in lots of threads and lots of tests that 3 torpedoes and 3 purple doffs maxed out fire rate with the 4th torpedo adding little to no DPS. Perhaps I am wrong but I would prefer to see some evidence over someone just saying "acknowledge the fact he is doing it wrong". If you look into all the doff tests they agree with me so it is not a fact I am doing it wrong. At least not yet, we need to find out where the problem is.

Last edited by pottsey5g; 09-01-2012 at 02:30 AM.
Career Officer
# 44
09-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Inside joke
Career Officer
# 45
09-07-2012, 04:01 AM
Bumping this so Borticus can see it.