Lieutenant
# 1 Devidian Portal's
08-16-2012, 09:38 AM
could you add the Devidian portal as seen in missions such as "Everything old is new".
Also maybe adding the flashing blue triolic wave effect the Devidians create.

Last edited by borg9870; 08-17-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
08-31-2012, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9870 View Post
could you add the Devidian portal as seen in missions such as "Everything old is new".
Also maybe adding the flashing blue triolic wave effect the Devidians create.
I'll second this request. Also could we please get a ground/interior version of the Blue Devidian space map effect? (This is essentially a lower-intensity but map-wide version of the aforementioned triolic wave effect.) For now I'm using the "Ice Caves" sky effect as a substitute, but it doesn't have the same spooky, otherworldly quality as the real thing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-31-2012, 04:25 PM
There is a permanently on Triolic Wave effect that you can put in on the map. It's called Blue something.

Of course it doesn't flicker and it's not an 'asset' so you can't trigger it on or off but it's there sorta at least.
Career Officer
# 4
09-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazag View Post
There is a permanently on Triolic Wave effect that you can put in on the map. It's called Blue something.

Of course it doesn't flicker and it's not an 'asset' so you can't trigger it on or off but it's there sorta at least.
If you're referring to Blue Devidian, that's only available on space maps. (I use it on one space map in "Ghosts of War, Part IV", and will be using it again in Part V.) What I'm asking for is a similar effect for ground/interior maps. As I said, for now the "Ice Caves" interior sky effect is a (barely) acceptable substitute.

Last edited by paxfederatica; 09-01-2012 at 07:07 PM.