*In the brig Rommel finds someone else is there with him. 2 others.*
Rommel:who are you two.
Captain
# 962
09-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel:who are you two.
Davidson: Lt. Davidson. Admiral Ross sent me to tail you during your investigation. Don't worry I sent all I could shimmy off of your transmissions. I dunno the other person they said they got her during the attack on some unregistered vessel.. I think it was yours.
Career Officer
# 963
09-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Davidson: Lt. Davidson. Admiral Ross sent me to tail you during your investigation. Don't worry I sent all I could shimmy off of your transmissions. I dunno the other person they said they got her during the attack on some unregistered vessel.. I think it was yours.
Well it looks like we may be in for a long haul

Rommel smiles at the woman full knowing who she is.

If I could get out of these it would be easier but I have a few plans of what I'm going to do to these people.
Captain
# 964
09-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Well it looks like we may be in for a long haul

Rommel smiles at the woman full knowing who she is.

If I could get out of these it would be easier but I have a few plans of what I'm going to do to these people.
Davidson: That is going to be hard even with you Borg Implants Reinhart is no joke. Plus nothing will be pinned on her because of Section 31. I also heard that the new model Bird of Prey knocked out of commission the infamous DS61 ship. Pretty savage bunch on that thing... I don't know who they are but they are insane. I'm sure Admiral Ross is coming. ...

*A Phaser shot disintegrates him. And Dago walks into the brig.*

Dago: Boy that lad doesn't know when to shut up. But I thank him for telling me what I needed to know.
Career Officer
# 965
09-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Davidson: That is going to be hard even with you Borg Implants Reinhart is no joke. Plus nothing will be pinned on her because of Section 31. I also heard that the new model Bird of Prey knocked out of commission the infamous DS61 ship. Pretty savage bunch on that thing... I don't know who they are but they are insane. I'm sure Admiral Ross is coming. ...

*A Phaser shot disintegrates him. And Dago walks into the brig.*

Dago: Boy that lad doesn't know when to shut up. But I thank him for telling me what I needed to know.
Rommel looks at dago

Rommel: you evil no good for nothing you didn't have to kill the boy.
Captain
# 966
09-01-2012, 08:15 PM
*Elsewhere*

*Admiral Reinhart is sitting in her ready room. Her hair is greyed some but she is still Vibrant. She is speaking with Dago..*

Dago: I am sure Admiral Ross suspects something about the operation.

Reinhart: Let him.. I have sent a contingency plan in place for him if he strays off his scheduled patrol in the Delta... So no need to worry. With the Raisers formed and starfleet recruitment finished, the Klingon extremists and who ever is with us in the Empire will join us.

Dago: So I will receive more men?

Reinhart: Yes and your pay.

Dago: Oh and your excellency I have Rommel and his wife.

Reinhart: Oh do you.. *she smiles* That will be interesting. And could work for me. The bounty will be added to your pay and you will be receiving more equipment and men. We are in process with talks with the Romulan Star Empire with adding recruits to the Raisers . Our own ships and troops and R and D. Rommel's network of spies will be an interesting addon to the organization.

*One hour later Dago and his men deliever Rommel and his wife to Reinhart. *

Reinhart: Hello Rommel.. Its been awhile.
Captain
# 967
09-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Rommel looks at dago

Rommel: you evil no good for nothing you didn't have to kill the boy.
Dago: *Laughs* Oh but I did. I knew he would talk to you two and when I got what I needed and had no more need for a traitor.

*Walks up to Rommel and hits him hard in the face with the butt of his rifle. Does the same to Susan.*

Dago: Happy trails Admiral. Take them to the transporter pad we have another mission.

OOC: this one before the other.
Career Officer
# 968
09-01-2012, 08:27 PM
So admiral it is you who was behind the forming of the new organizations
Captain
# 969
09-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
So admiral it is you who was behind the forming of the new organizations
*The room they are in becomes more focused. It is a plain dark room. He is restrained and is wearing a ripped jump suit*

Reinhart: Oh. It wasn't all me Admiral.. I took up your contacts in Section 31 and abroad. I am the one that took up your original plan. I am surprised you don't recognize it. So in essence when you left.. it gave me ample oppurtunity. There needs to be one absolute force overseeing the development of the galaxy. Newtypes are a people that need to be kept in check but scientifically we found their match and it is quite interesting.
Career Officer
# 970
09-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Quote:
*Elsewhere*

*Admiral Reinhart is sitting in her ready room. Her hair is greyed some but she is still Vibrant. She is speaking with Dago..*

Dago: I am sure Admiral Ross suspects something about the operation.

Reinhart: Let him.. I have sent a contingency plan in place for him if he strays off his scheduled patrol in the Delta... So no need to worry. With the Raisers formed and starfleet recruitment finished, the Klingon extremists and who ever is with us in the Empire will join us.

Dago: So I will receive more men?

Reinhart: Yes and your pay.

Dago: Oh and your excellency I have Rommel and his wife.

Reinhart: Oh do you.. *she smiles* That will be interesting. And could work for me. The bounty will be added to your pay and you will be receiving more equipment and men. We are in process with talks with the Romulan Star Empire with adding recruits to the Raisers . Our own ships and troops and R and D. Rommel's network of spies will be an interesting addon to the organization.

*One hour later Dago and his men deliever Rommel and his wife to Reinhart. *

Reinhart: Hello Rommel.. Its been awhile.
And what do you hope to accomplish Reinhart. More death and destruction.