Starfleet Veteran
# 1001
09-02-2012, 05:02 AM
*Republic Decloaks above Qonos'*

Ryan: Well?

O'Neil: Looks like they took the bait. Shame. I just had the Victorious' hull painted.

Ryan: Well, at least it wasn't the Republic, eh?

Ops. officer: Sir, we're being cleared to beam down to the House of Duras' Estate.

Ryan: Alright. John, you're with me.

*A few minutes later, Ryan and John beam down to be greeted by Ja'rod, leader of the House of Duras.*

Ja'rod: Qapla', Captain Allington! Greetings from the House of Duras! How was your trip?

Ryan: Interesting. Though, I won't miss the cloak's habit of dimming the lights.

Ja'rod: *Laughs* You should try Klingon Vessels! Our lighting is always dim! More power to crush our enemies!

Ryan: I know. It took us three days to patch up the Hull after the Aelasan incident.

Ja'rod: Well, what brings you to the Klingon Empire!

Ryan: I thought I'd visit a friend of mine, and it seemed like a good time to pay a visit to General Ja'rod of the Klingon Defence Forces! Unless there's a problem?

Ja'rod: No, of course not, my friend! Come! We'll celebrate with a bottle of Bloodwine. I have 50 cases of 2309! A GOOD YEAR!

Ryan: Great, I didn't get enough of a hangover last time I drank 2 bottles of Bloodwine!

Ja'rod: Were you still standing?

Ryan: Yes, why?

Ja'rod: You obviously had a very poor vintage! This one, I promise you, will make you so drunk you CANNOT STAND!

Ryan: Sounds... fun. *Ja'rod just laughs uncontrollably at that comment* Oh, General Torpal sends his regards!

Ja'rod: Excellent! *The three walk into a chamber, flanked by two guards* Leave us. *The two guards leave the room.* Captain. *O'Neil looks to Ryan, who nods to him. O'Neil leaves the room. Ja'rod places a device on the table in the centre of the chamber.* A precaution. It pains me to believe that I must take such precautions in my own Home! But, times have changed.

Torpal sent you? *Ryan nods* Then I assume he asked you to keep an eye on me and ensure I wasn't being deceitful.

Ryan: I'd be lying if I said he didn't bring it up.

Ja'rod: That... was a cover, Captain. The truth is: I need your help. I can trust no one in the Empire, save a select few. You know of the new B'rel?

Ryan: It attacked my decoy ship. We can't prove it, and the Victorious' sensors were overloaded when it hit, but, it was definitely that ship.

Ja'rod: I'll send the Kang to tow your vessel back to Rura Penthe. The Quartermaster is a friend of mine, and owes me a favour. Now, if that vessel has already launched, we don't have much time. We must get to the Ketha Lowlands immediately!

Ryan: Wait, Ja'rod! What the hell's going on?!

Ja'rod: I became... unpopular with my subjects when I tried to make peace with the House of Martok. I've already been the target of several challenges and assassinations! I believe they intend to use that ship to destroy the House of Martok, once and for all!

Ryan: We'll use the Republic's transporter!

Ja'rod: No! Our enemies might pick it up and move before we can act! We'll take the planetary transport routes to Ketha Province. Come!

*The two leave. A few minutes later, the two, plus Commander O'Neil, board a trans-shuttle heading for the Ketha Lowlands.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1002
09-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: I like how you captured the EMH's humour here. No, you've actually created an EMH with a different (egocentric) humour. I like it!
OOC: That was the intent. Glad you like it.
Captain
# 1003
09-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Republic Decloaks above Qonos'*

Ryan: Well?

O'Neil: Looks like they took the bait. Shame. I just had the Victorious' hull painted.

Ryan: Well, at least it wasn't the Republic, eh?

Ops. officer: Sir, we're being cleared to beam down to the House of Duras' Estate.

Ryan: Alright. John, you're with me.

*A few minutes later, Ryan and John beam down to be greeted by Ja'rod, leader of the House of Duras.*

Ja'rod: Qapla', Captain Allington! Greetings from the House of Duras! How was your trip?

Ryan: Interesting. Though, I won't miss the cloak's habit of dimming the lights.

Ja'rod: *Laughs* You should try Klingon Vessels! Our lighting is always dim! More power to crush our enemies!

Ryan: I know. It took us three days to patch up the Hull after the Aelasan incident.

Ja'rod: Well, what brings you to the Klingon Empire!

Ryan: I thought I'd visit a friend of mine, and it seemed like a good time to pay a visit to General Ja'rod of the Klingon Defence Forces! Unless there's a problem?

Ja'rod: No, of course not, my friend! Come! We'll celebrate with a bottle of Bloodwine. I have 50 cases of 2309! A GOOD YEAR!

Ryan: Great, I didn't get enough of a hangover last time I drank 2 bottles of Bloodwine!

Ja'rod: Were you still standing?

Ryan: Yes, why?

Ja'rod: You obviously had a very poor vintage! This one, I promise you, will make you so drunk you CANNOT STAND!

Ryan: Sounds... fun. *Ja'rod just laughs uncontrollably at that comment* Oh, General Torpal sends his regards!

Ja'rod: Excellent! *The three walk into a chamber, flanked by two guards* Leave us. *The two guards leave the room.* Captain. *O'Neil looks to Ryan, who nods to him. O'Neil leaves the room. Ja'rod places a device on the table in the centre of the chamber.* A precaution. It pains me to believe that I must take such precautions in my own Home! But, times have changed.

Torpal sent you? *Ryan nods* Then I assume he asked you to keep an eye on me and ensure I wasn't being deceitful.

Ryan: I'd be lying if I said he didn't bring it up.

Ja'rod: That... was a cover, Captain. The truth is: I need your help. I can trust no one in the Empire, save a select few. You know of the new B'rel?

Ryan: It attacked my decoy ship. We can't prove it, and the Victorious' sensors were overloaded when it hit, but, it was definitely that ship.

Ja'rod: I'll send the Kang to tow your vessel back to Rura Penthe. The Quartermaster is a friend of mine, and owes me a favour. Now, if that vessel has already launched, we don't have much time. We must get to the Ketha Lowlands immediately!

Ryan: Wait, Ja'rod! What the hell's going on?!

Ja'rod: I became... unpopular with my subjects when I tried to make peace with the House of Martok. I've already been the target of several challenges and assassinations! I believe they intend to use that ship to destroy the House of Martok, once and for all!

Ryan: We'll use the Republic's transporter!

Ja'rod: No! Our enemies might pick it up and move before we can act! We'll take the planetary transport routes to Ketha Province. Come!

*The two leave. A few minutes later, the two, plus Commander O'Neil, board a trans-shuttle heading for the Ketha Lowlands.*
*Several Attack vessels show up in different coloring*

Pilot: This is Raiser patrol 3, what is your intended destination?
Career Officer
# 1004
09-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Rommel sits in the cargo bay.

So doc how long till we get to an actual med bay.
Captain
# 1005
09-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel sits in the cargo bay.

So doc how long till we get to an actual med bay.
EMH: *taps his combadge* Commander how long til we get back to the Possibility?

Dorman: It will be a while since we had to cross a couple zones, and came pretty close to Klingon space. Not to mention the Raisers have started putting patrols around here.

EMH: That's unacceptable! I have 2 patients that I need to take to the medical bay as soon as possible. Rommel is probably going to need his heart kick started soon and I don't have the appropriate tools for it here..

Dorman: I will inform Lt. Shepard to pick up the pace but transwarp is too risky.
Career Officer
# 1006
09-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
EMH: *taps his combadge* Commander how long til we get back to the Possibility?

Dorman: It will be a while since we had to cross a couple zones, and came pretty close to Klingon space. Not to mention the Raisers have started putting patrols around here.

EMH: That's unacceptable! I have 2 patients that I need to take to the medical bay as soon as possible. Rommel is probably going to need his heart kick started soon and I don't have the appropriate tools for it here..

Dorman: I will inform Lt. Shepard to pick up the pace but transwarp is too risky.
Rommel taps a sequence of codes into the console.

Dorman that should completely block the ship from there sensors even at transwarp speeds.

Rommel slides back down to the ground clutching his chest
Captain
# 1007
09-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Rommel taps a sequence of codes into the console.

Dorman that should completely block the ship from there sensors even at transwarp speeds.

Rommel slides back down to the ground clutching his chest
Dorman: Make the damn jump Lt.

Shepard: Making the jump to transwarp in 3, 2,1

*The vessel enters transwarp*

*Klingon Homeworld*

* The attack fighters have pulled over the transport and have the security team board. It is Dago and his team*

Dago: Ah Captain Ryan, Captain Ja'rod. It is a welcome sight to see the both of you. But I am afraid you cannot go to your destination. Orders from her excellency Reinhart.

*Dago's men kill Ja'rod's men and ryan's*

Dago: I am going to have to ask you 2 come with me... I insist.
Career Officer
# 1008
09-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Rommel: dorman please tell me that Ross warned Ryan not to leave his space. Any one with connections to Ross or myself will be watched and if he leaves doga will surely find him.

Rommel is hit by more sever pain in his chest.
Captain
# 1009
09-02-2012, 10:53 AM
*Possibility sick bay*

*The team made it back to the ship but barely, Rommel's heart is now under control, and is now in surgery.*

*Dorman is giving his report to Ross, Ross is sickened by the news.*

Ross: Disgusting... Actual torture.. and a brutal one at that. How is Rommel?

Dorman: Well the time of urgency has passed but he should be fine, him and his wife.
Captain
# 1010
09-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Rommel: dorman please tell me that Ross warned Ryan not to leave his space. Any one with connections to Ross or myself will be watched and if he leaves doga will surely find him.

Rommel is hit by more sever pain in his chest.
*Dorman is visiting Rommel in recovery. He is speaking to him about ryan.*

Dorman: Ross tried to warn him, but Ryan did not listen to him. Who is this Dago?