Career Officer
# 1011
09-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Possibility sick bay*

*The team made it back to the ship but barely, Rommel's heart is now under control, and is now in surgery.*

*Dorman is giving his report to Ross, Ross is sickened by the news.*

Ross: Disgusting... Actual torture.. and a brutal one at that. How is Rommel?

Dorman: Well the time of urgency has passed but he should be fine, him and his wife.
After a few hours Rommel soon calls for Ross.

I have some bad news I recieved a report from one of my agents on the Klingon home world. Ryan and Jarod have both been taken by dogas. Once these doctors are done I have to return to my station to call in a few favors.
Career Officer
# 1012
09-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Rommel walks over to check on Susan. He is glad they are all safe for now and even happier that dorman kill the Romulan. But he knows this comIng show down will take every resource he has. He walks over to a terminal and makes a communication. After a few moments he turns away.

Ross I need you to actually drop me off at mars. This admiral needs his new ship.
Captain
# 1013
09-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
After a few hours Rommel soon calls for Ross.

I have some bad news I recieved a report from one of my agents on the Klingon home world. Ryan and Jarod have both been taken by dogas. Once these doctors are done I have to return to my station to call in a few favors.
Ross: I got the same one Rommel. I too have had men keeping an eye on this situation and it appears Ryan fell for their feint and expected their trick. I will do that once you have recovered, has the doctor fitted you with a new arm?
Career Officer
# 1014
09-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Ross: I got the same one Rommel. I too have had men keeping an eye on this situation and it appears Ryan fell for their feint and expected their trick. I will do that once you have recovered, has the doctor fitted you with a new arm?
Yes he has I've had some special modifications to it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1015
09-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Dorman: Make the damn jump Lt.

Shepard: Making the jump to transwarp in 3, 2,1

*The vessel enters transwarp*

*Klingon Homeworld*

* The attack fighters have pulled over the transport and have the security team board. It is Dago and his team*

Dago: Ah Captain Ryan, Captain Ja'rod. It is a welcome sight to see the both of you. But I am afraid you cannot go to your destination. Orders from her excellency Reinhart.

*Dago's men kill Ja'rod's men and ryan's*

Dago: I am going to have to ask you 2 come with me... I insist.
Ja'rod: On who's authority?! I am a General in the Imperial Klingon Defence Forces!

Ryan: And, DS-61, despite wishful thinking in Starfleet to the contrary, is an independent state. What you just did, violates Interstellar law and constitutes an act of war!

O'Neil: Sir, we're going to have better luck finding out what's going on if we play along.

Ryan: Before we do surrender to you, what is your connection to the House of Duras? What's your motivation against the House of Martok? They're supporters of the Klingon-Federation Alliance!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1016
09-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Yes he has I've had some special modifications to it.
Ross: Good. I have my doubts as to if we can stop this.. I really do. Reinhart's talks with the Romulan Empire are going well.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1017
09-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ja'rod: On who's authority?! I am a General in the Imperial Klingon Defence Forces!

Ryan: And, DS-61, despite wishful thinking in Starfleet to the contrary, is an independent state. What you just did, violates Interstellar law and constitutes an act of war!

O'Neil: Sir, we're going to have better luck finding out what's going on if we play along.

Ryan: Before we do surrender to you, what is your connection to the House of Duras? What's your motivation against the House of Martok? They're supporters of the Klingon-Federation Alliance!
*Republic, in orbit*

Davis: Well?

Lt.: I've got them. The new targeting scans work brilliantly!

Davis: What's the situation?

Lt.: Looks like a Raiser Patrol. Can't tell what's going on without an audio feed.

Davis: Damn. Contact the Station. I want Tachyon Sensors at full sensitivity. If so much as a cloaked FLY comes within 20,000km of us, I want to know about it!

Vulcan Ensign: Sir, anthropaedic lifeforms such as the Terran fly cannot survive in the Vacuum of Space. And, they cannot cloak.

Davis: Mr. Sorak, that was a little joke.

Sorak: Extremely little, Commander.

Davis: *Stutters* Wha--? Did he--? I don't--- Wha--?

Lt.: You got him speechless! Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1018
09-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:

Dago: *decks ryan across the face with the butt of his rifle* You forget we are above interplanetary law. I am also not going to tell you anything boy you are not privy to that information.

Take them away.
Career Officer
# 1019
09-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Ross: Good. I have my doubts as to if we can stop this.. I really do. Reinhart's talks with the Romulan Empire are going well.
Well seeing as I have been enstated as an admiral in starfleet. I will get my team and once I am ready we will head for Romulus.
Captain
# 1020
09-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
*Republic, in orbit*

Davis: Well?

Lt.: I've got them. The new targeting scans work brilliantly!

Davis: What's the situation?

Lt.: Looks like a Raiser Patrol. Can't tell what's going on without an audio feed.

Davis: Damn. Contact the Station. I want Tachyon Sensors at full sensitivity. If so much as a cloaked FLY comes within 20,000km of us, I want to know about it!

Vulcan Ensign: Sir, anthropaedic lifeforms such as the Terran fly cannot survive in the Vacuum of Space. And, they cannot cloak.

Davis: Mr. Sorak, that was a little joke.

Sorak: Extremely little, Commander.

Davis: *Stutters* Wha--? Did he--? I don't--- Wha--?

Lt.: You got him speechless! Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?
*The Bird of Prey has them locked on target and deploys the particle spread that starts overloading their sensors causing them to explode. *

Guld'we: Give them a taste of the cannon, charge it and fire.

*The B.o.P. is charging a yellowish round infront of it and when it unleashes the frame opens up revealing a goldish color. It disables the Republic. The light from the frames soon causes an overload in the weapons systems of their target. *

Fakta: Their shields are down and engines are disabled.

Guld'we: Fire torpedoes and cannons we have orders to destroy them and we will do so.

*Soon the Republic is overcome by torpedoes and cannon fire. The vessel explodes..*

Tesla: Vessel is destroyed.

Guld'we: Good.