Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,066
# 1021
09-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well seeing as I have been enstated as an admiral in starfleet. I will get my team and once I am ready we will head for Romulus.
Ross: They reinstated you? How?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1022
09-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: They reinstated you? How?
Well seein as I know most of the basics for the admirals plan and I had a few favors that where owes me by some of the highest ranking people in the federation. They need me now and are willing to let me back as long as I help deal with this particular admiral.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,066
# 1023
09-02-2012, 12:46 PM
*FNN News broadcast.

Dala: Breaking News from Rator III. The Romulan Star Empire has allowed the Raisers to recruit Romulans and Remans to their organization and will supply the use of their shipyards and Research and Development. The Federation government with the urgance of the Raisers has passed the Newtype observation bill. Raiser officials have given the comments that this bill will give greater security and oversight of the Newtypes.

In other news reports from Q'nos report that Renagade Admiral Rommel has struck the vessels on diplomatic mission to the Klingon Homeworld. *
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,066
# 1024
09-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well seein as I know most of the basics for the admirals plan and I had a few favors that where owes me by some of the highest ranking people in the federation. They need me now and are willing to let me back as long as I help deal with this particular admiral.
Ross: As long as you go back to being Lord Shadow afterwards. By the way did you see the recent FNN report.? The raisers are taking a strangle hold of the Federation and the galaxy.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1025
09-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Rommel: well this fnn needs to be shut down. They will target you as well Ross if you interfere.

Soon the USS Roman arrives near Ross ship. She is a sovereign class with a few special perks.

Ross. You need to lay low as long as you can let me take the heat. My contacts in starfleet intel will deal with the fnn.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1026
09-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: As long as you go back to being Lord Shadow afterwards. By the way did you see the recent FNN report.? The raisers are taking a strangle hold of the Federation and the galaxy.
Ha ha don't worry I'm tired of the politics that have come into starfleet. I really just got the rank back long enough so I could get my hands back on my ship.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,066
# 1027
09-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel: well this fnn needs to be shut down. They will target you as well Ross if you interfere.

Soon the USS Roman arrives near Ross ship. She is a sovereign class with a few special perks.

Ross. You need to lay low as long as you can let me take the heat. My contacts in starfleet intel will deal with the fnn.
Ross: I was going to do that. Just keep in mind that section 31 and a very good amount of the Oldtype admirals have sided with them. Not to mention that the Extremists of the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1028
09-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: I was going to do that. Just keep in mind that section 31 and a very good amount of the Oldtype admirals have sided with them. Not to mention that the Extremists of the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire.
Well looks like i shouldn't have a problem then hm admiral. Don't worry I'll be careful and I've updated my implants. I'll be careful but I have to get the romulans on our side.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,066
# 1029
09-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well looks like i shouldn't have a problem then hm admiral. Don't worry I'll be careful and I've updated my implants. I'll be careful but I have to get the romulans on our side.
Ross: Try and break Jarod and Ryan out of the detention center if you can. I will try and protect as many newtypes as I can.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1030
09-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: Try and break Jarod and Ryan out of the detention center if you can. I will try and protect as many newtypes as I can.
I will see what I can do. If I see the admirals ship I will send a team aboard.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:00 AM.