Starfleet Veteran
# 1051
09-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dago: Are you sure about that. Our files show you have had dealings with Lord Shadow over the last 5 years, Chancellor Drex has most of the council against him. Jarod of the House of Duras has been ousted by his own house Toral Duras is now the head of the House. Also his men have been called as such too. Have we? Well it is interesting since the entire news coverage is blaming Rommel as the moment.

Did you even know that Lord Shadow was indeed Rommel himself.
Ryan: Bull****! Rommel's been dead for a week, during the Borg assault! And DS-61 doesn't deal with crime bosses!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1052
09-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Soon rommels ship soon drops out of warp above rator III. Rommel beams a team over rescue Ryan and Jarod. Rommel soon beams down into the Romulan senate to confront the admiral.

Ooc: I missed quite a conversation didn't I.
Captain
# 1053
09-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Bull****! Rommel's been dead for a week, during the Borg assault! And DS-61 doesn't deal with crime bosses!
Dago: Wrong. You are captain of that station and you are supposed to know the goings on of the men under your command and of the establishments. Rommel is indeed not dead. *Shows him security feed from Klingon and Raiser forces. Showing Rommel and his men raiding the house of Duras.* Also we have files of exact dealing with trade negotiations between you and other nations with a third party Rommel himself.

Now tell me where are you hiding your Newtypes? *strikes him with a guard baton in the gut.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 1054
09-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Soon rommels ship soon drops out of warp above rator III. Rommel beams a team over rescue Ryan and Jarod. Rommel soon beams down into the Romulan senate to confront the admiral.

OOC: Could you wait on that rescue team? I want to try and get atleast a few more answers.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1055
09-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post

*Killaga intercepts Rommel and his men.*

Killaga: Didn't we kill you once Rommel? It appears you really are the master of cheating death.

*his men gather around the exits and corridors surrounding Rommel's teams. *

Killaga: Make my day scum..
Starfleet Veteran
# 1056
09-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Dago: Wrong. You are captain of that station and you are supposed to know the goings on of the men under your command and of the establishments. Rommel is indeed not dead. *Shows him security feed from Klingon and Raiser forces. Showing Rommel and his men raiding the house of Duras.* Also we have files of exact dealing with trade negotiations between you and other nations with a third party Rommel himself.

Now tell me where are you hiding your Newtypes? *strikes him with a guard baton in the gut.*
Ryan: Hiding? They're free to wander the station at their leisure. But, as soon as you abducted me, the Station would have moved all civilian personnel to the new shelters we set up. Where are those shelters, you ask? They're at the end of the yellowbrick road, managed by an emerald wizard who'll grant your greatest wish.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1057
09-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Ryan: Hiding? They're free to wander the station at their leisure. But, as soon as you abducted me, the Station would have moved all civilian personnel to the new shelters we set up. Where are those shelters, you ask? They're at the end of the yellowbrick road, managed by an emerald wizard who'll grant your greatest wish.
Dago: *strikes Ryan repeatedly and savagely for about a minute* Come on now Ryan you don't want to anger me.
Captain
# 1058
09-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Dago: I know for a fact your flinging BS my way. So come on now.. before I give you another beating.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1059
09-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Dago: *strikes Ryan repeatedly and savagely for about a minute* Come on now Ryan you don't want to anger me.

Ryan: We both know that's an empty threat! If you kill me, you don't get the information you want. You can keep beating me, and when I do tell you, it may not be genuine as I'd do anything to end the ordeal. But, since you insist, they're on Armagosa observatory... No, wait. That station was destroyed 50 years ago! Sorry, my memory's very faulty! Maybe you should try beating my skull some more! It might give me brain damage and make me forget more information!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1060
09-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Ryan: We both know that's an empty threat! If you kill me, you don't get the information you want. You can keep beating me, and when I do tell you, it may not be genuine as I'd do anything to end the ordeal. But, since you insist, they're on Armagosa observatory... No, wait. That station was destroyed 50 years ago! Sorry, my memory's very faulty! Maybe you should try beating my skull some more! It might give me brain damage and make me forget more information!
Dago: Aren't you a finiky son of a *****... Do you know what that contraption is? *Jabs a hypo into Ryan's neck to give him a bit more stamina and repair some of the damage.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 09-02-2012 at 03:26 PM.