Career Officer
My idea has two parts:

Part 1: Add some "trophy" shelves in the Captain's cabin in our ship's interiors.
Part 2: Have additional "trophy" items for personal effects, such as the Vulcan lute, IDIC plaques, paintings of starships, Klingon weapons, or other decorative items. These could be accolade awards, purchased with latinum or other in-game currencies, or even C-Store items.

These new items would work the same as the existing trophies, so they could also be displayed in the Captain's ready room or ship's lounge/mess hall.

Another thought -- make the fish tank in the Federation ready room a floor trophy, so it could be swapped out for other floor items.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-02-2012, 02:58 PM
I think they have pretty much abandoned trophies, though, if they did add new ones I wouldn't mind more places to put them
Captain
# 3
09-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
I think they have pretty much abandoned trophies, though, if they did add new ones I wouldn't mind more places to put them
Which is sad. It would give us something to do, without much effort on their part. Plus with the addition of Starbases, we could have "Fleet Trophies" that are given out on a Fleet wide basis. Say a Unique ship model that everyone get when the first Fleet ship is completed, and there could be a place added to the ops deck where they could be displayed, and everyone in that fleet gets to place a similar model on their ship if they want to.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.