Commander
# 51
09-02-2012, 02:25 PM
where i get 9k shild or 22 shild?

from its called KHG shild in my bop i have with it 9k in tholian carrier i have 22k ea side that says my bop have from all 4 sides a total of 36k shild with the carrier a total of 88k.

and you in right carrier can boom if a totaly nuub use it what never make a heal skill and co.
the point in that example is to show the differenz of the take dmg capazity of the ships.

thats why i say near undefeatable, says not god mode but near god mode in the carrier no other ship can take bigger amount of dmg ingame.
Commander
# 52
09-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
i am not you that says for me that mystery thinks not exist if you play like a nuub do it.
i nefver die in a SFT coz i know how to do it right. fast and easy so have fun in your OOOHHH I AMM ALWAYS DEAD world.
ummm... yeah.
its not the always dead world. its the occasionally killed by a lame game mechanic world. i have seen 'nuubs' go whole rounds with only one or two non invisa torp deaths, whilst skilled (i know so from pvp) players get whipped by a rotten ruined unbalanced mechanic. bad luc does not make me a 'nuub'. if it does, than anyone who has ever opened a lockbox and gotten something lame is a 'nuub' by your standards.
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Commander
# 53
09-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
where i get 9k shild or 22 shild?

from its called KHG shild in my bop i have with it 9k in tholian carrier i have 22k ea side that says my bop have from all 4 sides a total of 36k shild with the carrier a total of 88k.

and you in right carrier can boom if a totaly nuub use it what never make a heal skill and co.
the point in that example is to show the differenz of the take dmg capazity of the ships.

thats why i say near undefeatable, says not god mode but near god mode in the carrier no other ship can take bigger amount of dmg ingame.
agree on the last part. well set up carrier = god mode tank.
however, a bop can be quite an effective build with devastating post battle cloak alpha strike that can blow spheres out of the water and cripple cubes and tac cubes.
there are no bad t4 and up ships- only bad pilots
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Lt. Commander
# 54
09-02-2012, 06:11 PM
So, are tanking in this thing? If not, you're useless, since you don't do any damage with this ship, god mode or not (and I really call bull**** on 22.000 shields, I'm not sure about the shield modifier of that thing so).

Surviving is fine, but you still need enough dps to do the Optional and I don't see how you would come even close in this thing to my BoP.