Captain
# 1 Time for a new look.
08-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Its about time the Devs add more hairstyle and face templates. Puts some hairstyles that were actually used by the famous characters inthe shows. Example: Cpt. James T. Kirk's hairstyles from TOS and the movies; Cmd William Riker's different hairstyle from TNG and the movies; Diana Troy's many hairstyles, Lt Savik different hairstyles. I tried to make my first officer a William Riker character but the current hairstyle available don't make him look quite right. I tried to have my main character look more like me. I have my hair combed back and I don't have a receding hairline, so I wish the was a haircut that has hair slicked back that doesn't come with the balding hairline. Also there needs to be curly hair that reflect big curls like italian like. I have big curly hair not tight african american curly hair. Lt Savik had big curly hair in Star Trek IV.

The Klingons need a huge makeover because currently they don't look canon. In the game they are all dark skinned dreaded haired people. In the shows and movies they come in all shades of complexion, and their hair is poofy or flowing, not dreaded.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-27-2012, 06:58 AM
I'd like more alien-like hairstyles for my alien Admirals.

It's hard to be a new different species with the same hair/facial hair as humans.
Captain
# 3
09-02-2012, 05:12 PM
More hairstyles would be nice, Cryptic could even sell them in packs if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowalert View Post
I'd like more alien-like hairstyles for my alien Admirals.

It's hard to be a new different species with the same hair/facial hair as humans.
They could add a lot of really simple Alien parts to the generator that would open up huge areas of customisation. Simply removing the mouth or nose would open up lots of potentially really alien creatures, and wouldn't be that hard to add to the game.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4 Silly suggestion
09-02-2012, 05:19 PM
How about Christmas tree hairstyles? If there's anything that any otaku wants, it's anime hair.
Captain
# 5
09-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergaminggeek View Post
How about Christmas tree hairstyles? If there's anything that any otaku wants, it's anime hair.
Ha ha... No.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.