Captain
# 881
08-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Hats. My captain needs a hat....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 882
08-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Need to be able to change the rank insignia on the WoK uniform
Ensign
# 883 Admiral Uniform
08-28-2012, 11:24 AM
The All Good Things/Endgame admiral shirt and coat uniforms. (i.e. both admiral janeway uniforms from the future)
Ensign
# 884
08-28-2012, 03:45 PM
I think it's great that we are finally getting the racing uniforms from Voyager. However any word on when we might be able to buy the Skants from the C-store. We know from a statement that they already have them developed.
Vice Admiral Keru
Joined Trill
Starfleet Recuriter
Dancing on the bar in Ten Forward since '09!!! Looking for a cute Deltan boy to date!
Captain
# 885
09-02-2012, 09:12 AM
I would be happy if the cumberbund on the "all good things" uniform would be a bit smaller, it is just too high and looks like some grandfathers trousers, but not like we saw on TV.
The best thing would be if we could remove it completely, of course.

I would also love if the TNG series uniform could get a visual Update since it looks very wrinkled and somehow blurry. On the male version, the color on the collar is much brighter than the chosen color.LINK
Strngely, the Female version doesn't have that problem: LINK

I also would like to have a variant of that uniform which was mostly wore by crewmen and non maincast. I think it was a modified Season 1 and 2 uniform but with collar. Personally i think this version looks far better than the uniform the Main cast was wearing, since it was much more straighten and looked much more like a uniform than a wrinkled/unfitting jersey. LINK

The last thing it would like to see in STO is not really a canon uniform, but it would almost have become one. I am talking about the unrealized/concept Generations uniform.
It looks similar to the TNG series uniform but more militaristic and it's got additional rank insignia on the wrist.
COMMAND
OPERATIONS
SCIENCES
PHOTO
This Uniform almost became the TNG Movie uniform, instead of the TNG Movie/late DS9 Uniform we know. Personally i would choose this one over the grey/black late DS9 uniform everyday.

Live long and prosper.
Lieutenant
# 886
09-02-2012, 10:42 PM
I want to see holodeck wardrobe packs:

Ancient West
Dixon Hill
Sherlock Holmes
Captain Proton

I also echo a Harry Mudd set, especially if they remember his hat.
And let me have the Amelia Earhart outfit from Voyager's The 37s.
And a set of outfits from the TOS episodes A Piece of the Action, Return of the Archons and Bread and Circuses.

I love the period looks, and those things would give us more to work with for off duty looks.
Captain
# 887
09-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post

This Uniform almost became the TNG Movie uniform, instead of the TNG Movie/late DS9 Uniform we know. Personally i would choose this one over the grey/black late DS9 uniform everyday.

Live long and prosper.
I disagree I prefer the DS9 uniform than the ones you showed here and also links in that there is continuity even after TNG went from series into movies
Captain
# 888
09-03-2012, 02:46 AM
The WOK and DS9 captains waistcoats/vests.
Proper Cage era uniforms.
The remaining 4 or so Admirals uniforms.
Kelvin era uniforms.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Captain
# 889
09-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
I disagree I prefer the DS9 uniform than the ones you showed here and also links in that there is continuity even after TNG went from series into movies
Thats a matter of taste of course.

I never liked those dark uniforms, they look just boring and unimaginative and not Starfleet(ish) at all IMO.
Except for the division collar everbody looks the same. And i never got why they had to be all black, i mean that's not a real good representation of Starfleets philosophys IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
The WOK and DS9 captains waistcoats/vests.
Proper Cage era uniforms.
The remaining 4 or so Admirals uniforms.
Kelvin era uniforms.
Althrough we will never see them, because they are in a JJ Abrams movie, i really like the Kelvin Uniforms, they are refreshingly different and look much more like a Starfleet uniform than all those Black Voy/DS9 or TNG Movie uniforms.

Of course it would be cool if we could get them, because technicaly they from the Main timeline but as i said they are from the JJ Movie so i strongly doubt that we will ever see them in STO.

Live long and prosper.
Ensign
# 890
09-04-2012, 02:14 PM
TOWK Field Jacket:

TWOK Field Uniforms:

Engineer's/Captain's Vest:

Captain's/Admiral's Jacket:

If you couldn't tell I like this set of uniforms...

Also, ditto on being able to change rank on these uniforms. Probably beating a dead horse, but it is what it is.