Lt. Commander
# 11
03-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Maybe its out there in the universe assimilating other poor defenceless tribbles to make the new collective, imagine a Borg sphere with fur when you next play
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlaine View Post
imagine a Borg sphere with fur when you next play
That would be my ex, and I know where she is.

Lt. Commander
# 13
03-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdup View Post
I've purchased the ToB on one of my characters and claimed it. I started a new character and went to claim it for the new guy, but it's not showing up on the C-Store anywhere. Not under claims, not even available for purchase.

Anyone else notice that it's missing? I'd even buy it again if i could, but it's simply not there any more.
This is hapaning to me also.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-02-2012, 02:51 PM
I am sorry, but there is a four letter word what describes perfectly what I feel now, and it is not frak.

How come this (insert another four letter word here, what's not crab) is happening to me ?

I wan to spend zen points on a store item, and I can't do it ?

Are you happy with this, PWE ? I bet you are not. Please, let me spend money on your products, please !
Community Moderator
# 15
09-02-2012, 06:28 PM
What did they say when you opened a support ticket about the issue?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
09-02-2012, 06:37 PM
From what Ive seen this particular incident has been going on since just after F2P started....or whenever the ToB was released....and it happens to the other c-store tribbles as well....maybe cryptics way of stopping people from making tons of ECs?
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
09-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Originally it would unlock for every character on the account so it could only be bought once. The item could be claimed on every character as a unique bound item. Then f2p hit and it was made into a single sellable item bought for a single character. What happened though was they messed it up so it remained only buyable once. So you can now only ever get one and not reclaim it if it's sold/dismissed/traded.