Ensign
# 1 Buying Zen Problem
09-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Has anyone else been unable to buy Zen with the message comming up saying that
I must be a Level 10 or Higher to continue? Ive been a Level 50 for over a YEAR ! When I try to use the contact us the page refuses to load. Any help/ideas?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-03-2012, 08:49 AM
I had a problem last week trying to get through to Contact us. I had to clear my browser history, all of it. I believe the page would not load, because of the to many redirects.

As for the level ten/ 1 week warning, have you just swapped your account from a cryptic to a PWE account, if that is the case. It will read your account as a new one, instead of an XXX day account and so you will not be able to get any Zen until that time has transpired.

You could try starting a new account, get it to level 10 and then once the zen store unlocks delete the character. It might be quicker than contacting PWE.
Community Moderator
# 3 Thread Moved from PvE Feedback
09-03-2012, 10:02 PM
This thread has been moved, as the topic does not relate to PvE.

If the webpage doesn't work for you, you can also submit tickets via email.

customerservice@perfectworld.com

Be sure to specify that it's about Star Trek Online and that it's an account issue. I hope they get it fixed for you.

Cheers!
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek