Survivor of Romulus
# 21
09-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pianowizzy View Post
LOL! I discovered this exact hill and sat there for like an hour sniping and sometimes jumping down and stocking my inv. XD
where would this hill be at

sounds fun to do lol.
Lieutenant
# 22
09-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post
The fake poison used at the end turned out to be real
A) And all 19 of them drank it?!
B) Photonic officers can be poisoned?!
Vulcan Science Officer -- Captain of the I.F.D. Gallifrey [Tholian Recluse]
Ambassador of The Order Of Gallifrey // Representative of the 1701 Renegades

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
Ensign
# 23
09-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aesica View Post
This is more WTF-inducing than anything else, but here I was, doing the Coliseum/whatever mission on a new KDF character when I thought I'd jump on top of a cactus for lulz. Too bad the joke was on me when I started to spin around indefinitely, like something swirling down a drain. I couldn't jump or move off and had to actually beam out because of that ****ing cactus.

The plus side is that I was stuck in a cool action pose the whole time, so at least I looked spiffy!

So yeah, don't jump on top of those ****ing things. Ever.

Yeah I have done the same thing, all of those cacti are deadly On the other hand, after everybody in my fleet had finished laughing at me they gave me the usefull hint, that if you type /stuck into the chat box and press enter it moves you off the cactus. Hopefully this will prevent the many cactus related deaths
<a href=http://stoacademy.com/account/signature/overlord_2097.jpg target=_blank>http://stoacademy.com/account/signat...rlord_2097.jpg</a>

Last edited by infernomortis; 09-04-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
09-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
My best was a triple fatality.

The hypothetical max fatality is getting a disaster on Hamlet and killing 19 white doffs.
Darn, and I thought I was doing pretty good (if ratherly poorly for my Doffs) when I had three fatalities during a Hamlet performance
Career Officer
# 25
09-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Well, I for one like getting the Doff Assignment, Crew Leave on Risa, and the AI always picks my Exocomp purple Doff.