Lt. Commander
# 1 stuck in earth spacedock
02-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Anyone else having problems getting out of space dock? If Im able to make it though the map/server disconnect issues, when I warp out I get a couldn't transfer character error and am booted back to login.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Try load the game in safe mode, then manual fix your settings back after leaving Sol.

Launcher -> Options -> Safe Mode
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Try load the game in safe mode, then manual fix your settings back after leaving Sol.

Launcher -> Options -> Safe Mode

tried that no luck. guess it's because servers are hammered right now. Ive just never seen the could transfer thing before.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2010, 12:56 PM
I have had the same issue of Couldn't Transfer character. Went as far as to reinstall the program to no avail. Submitted two tickets and two emails with no response from cryptic.
Ensign
# 5
09-04-2012, 01:25 PM
ive had the same general problem, but apparently i have to talk to Samuel Winters. ive already talked to quinn and the skills trainer, but the big problems that this dude winters is nowhere to be found on the map. and it seems, from what ive seen on the STO wiki, that talking to him is the only step i got left until i can leave spacedock. if anyone knows how to deal with this, and is willing to share their knowledge on that, that would be greatly appreciated.
Lieutenant
# 6 nerco
09-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odo2369 View Post
ive had the same general problem, but apparently i have to talk to Samuel Winters. ive already talked to quinn and the skills trainer, but the big problems that this dude winters is nowhere to be found on the map. and it seems, from what ive seen on the STO wiki, that talking to him is the only step i got left until i can leave spacedock. if anyone knows how to deal with this, and is willing to share their knowledge on that, that would be greatly appreciated.
answers in the title
HATE THE NEW FOURMS

join date december 2011
Ensign
# 7
09-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by britishtar View Post
answers in the title
wth do you mean by that?
Captain
# 8
09-04-2012, 02:10 PM
What's up with all these necro threads? There's been a lot more lately...

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 09-04-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Closed Thread