Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 91
09-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Well jump into PvP and Ker'rat and kill more feds. If we are to die oneday, no one said we had to row the Black Barge ourselves.

Like a true Warrior, accept that your may die but fight none the less!!
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Career Officer
# 92
09-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent1 View Post

With all of the fury over the leech rumor (still unsubstantiated) we are probably at some sort of breaking point, at least I hope so. Let's see what the next 1-2 week holds.
Why was no such fury over the other console trading that has been going on. On EVERY lockbox so far there's been a chance for Feds to get KDF consoles and for the KDF to get Fed consoles. A big deal was made over it in the past but it still happenned and contimues to happen. Why the renewed fury? Is the leech console really THAT overpowered? Or maybe it only becomes OP when you take into account that its not balanced with someone speccing into it fully in mind... we know devs balance the game around what they perceive as the "average" player, not the extremes PvP can get to.

Take heart KDF PvPers, once the Feds get it I can pretty much guarantee it'll be properly balanced (nerfed) like all the other consoles so that its a cool gimmick but not really all that useful. Maybe they'll give it a short duration with a 3 min CD.....

Last edited by skyranger1414; 09-04-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Lieutenant
# 93
09-05-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyranger1414 View Post
Why was no such fury over the other console trading that has been going on. On EVERY lockbox so far there's been a chance for Feds to get KDF consoles and for the KDF to get Fed consoles. A big deal was made over it in the past but it still happenned and contimues to happen. Why the renewed fury? Is the leech console really THAT overpowered? Or maybe it only becomes OP when you take into account that its not balanced with someone speccing into it fully in mind... we know devs balance the game around what they perceive as the "average" player, not the extremes PvP can get to.

Take heart KDF PvPers, once the Feds get it I can pretty much guarantee it'll be properly balanced (nerfed) like all the other consoles so that its a cool gimmick but not really all that useful. Maybe they'll give it a short duration with a 3 min CD.....
No leech console is not that ''overpowered'' just by itself.
But it will be OP if you get it and stack it with MACO shields.

Also its already nerfed to stack from 8x times to 6x times so its only +6power unless fully speced into flow cap and then it gives +12.

You got maco shield that gives +10 power without spenting skill points anywhere!
If you stack maco shield and leech console even the apes at the trees will understand that federation will be having a BIG advantage just by this. Now add into this all the new OP ships with tons of universal boffs and tractor pets and we got a major problem and NO tactical Reason for someone to keep on playing or stick with KDF anymore.

3 min CD on the leech console what else we gone hear.....

So from what you say i understand that you wanna get our leech console and eventually destroy it to keep the game balanced?

What about KDF who will get nerfed for one more time and what about all those dudes that got the console either with RL money? Why do they have to get nerfed again just so Feds gets one more toy that dont rly need and if shared in order to keep balance you gotta totally nerf this toy and ruin all its fun factor?

for me your are so wrong because each time you speak you say the same and the same things without rly read to what we say or understand the situation or prove to what you say with facts and proofs.

You just say and repeat each time the same things like: KDF OP leech console OP ,Feds will get and it will be balanced.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 09-05-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 94
09-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post
And finally allow new players to play KDF since lvl 1!!!!
Hopefully not... at least something as quality buffer
~~~~[ signed by ]~~~~
FED: Mir Fnar <S>, Shillegah Z'Cknli <R,E>, Neane <E>
KDF: A'ma <T>, Ethexio <S>
~~~~[ in game since 2010 ]~[ accolades: 13,910 pts ]
Lt. Commander
# 95
09-05-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taut0u View Post
Auto-defense turret was a pre-order bonus from Steam.
Okay... I tho bought the game from Cryptic directly, not thro Steam (it wasn't in Steam back then anyway -or was it? IDK).
~~~~[ signed by ]~~~~
Lieutenant
# 96
09-05-2012, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Well jump into PvP and Ker'rat and kill more feds. If we are to die oneday, no one said we had to row the Black Barge ourselves.

Like a true Warrior, accept that your may die but fight none the less!!
Roach this is not time for jokes mate.

Like a true warrior i dont accept to keep on paying for a ruined faction and keep on paying so federation wins!

I suggest you follow me unless they start showing us some attention and promise us that some of our unique and worthy stuff will remain unique.
Empire Veteran
# 97
09-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post
Roach this is not time for jokes mate.

Like a true warrior i dont accept to keep on paying for a ruined faction and keep on paying so federation wins!

I suggest you follow me unless they start showing us some attention and promise us that some of our unique and worthy stuff will remain unique.
Stop paying for KDF gear is one of the worse things the KDF Community can do. It will just prove Cryptic's opinion that the KDF is not worth putting any money into our faction. Yes a lot of us are starting to run out of things to buy, I know I am.

However, if you have seen the thread with the last Dev blog about the Feddie Racing Uniforms, things may be changing, all the Federation players sick of Federation costumes and wanting KDF costumes. It's the best time for us to continue to put the pressure on and in fact increase it and show Cryptic it's worth putting money into our faction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lt. Commander
# 98
09-05-2012, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Stop paying for KDF gear is one of the worse things the KDF Community can do. It will just prove Cryptic's opinion that the KDF is not worth putting any money into our faction. Yes a lot of us are starting to run out of things to buy, I know I am.
Indeed, on both accords. Hard to throw in more support tho when running dry in options to do so
~~~~[ signed by ]~~~~
Lt. Commander
# 99
09-05-2012, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
I agree with what you say, but it's sort of a catch 22. Currently, there are a couple ships I was thinking of buying, however, I am holding off for 2 reasons:
  • I suspect another tier of ships is coming soon. I don't want my purchases to be invalidated after only a short time
  • I got a feeling deep down, as I think many KDF players do, that cryptic is going to do something to screw over the KDF, such as merging us with the Feds. If that happens, this game is dead to me.

I hope for the best, but plan for the worst.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpfbJLLbczs
Lieutenant
# 100
09-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted74 View Post
I agree with what you say, but it's sort of a catch 22. Currently, there are a couple ships I was thinking of buying, however, I am holding off for 2 reasons:
  • I suspect another tier of ships is coming soon. I don't want my purchases to be invalidated after only a short time
  • I got a feeling deep down, as I think many KDF players do, that cryptic is going to do something to screw over the KDF, such as merging us with the Feds. If that happens, this game is dead to me.

I hope for the best, but plan for the worst.
You dont realize what will happend if feds get their hands on plasma leech and stack it with MACO shields.

Its worst than merging factions.

This is what is going to kill the game and KDF for me.
Closed Thread