Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 161
09-07-2012, 06:28 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post

PS.Roach and other elders follow my advice leave KDF side
I'll leave when they pry these colds spikes from my hands and burn the wood for heat in the cold winter of STOs lifetime.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Lieutenant
# 162
09-07-2012, 06:33 AM
[quote=bitemepwe;5617761]
Quote:

I'll leave when they pry these colds spikes from my hands and burn the wood for heat in the cold winter of STOs lifetime.
I think he means he will leave once leech console is on lockboxes and federation abuse it to own the a few klingons remnants on pvp.

Good choice!
Lieutenant
# 163
09-07-2012, 06:42 AM
After a lot of thought i think that federation sucks i dont like how they look nor their ship designs.

Why i should force myself to play FED after you destroy my lovely KDF faction?

I should not keep playing a game that its creators brought so much anger and disappointment into my heart!

Thats why i decided in order to totally forget STO and all the time and money wasted here for NOTHING and never but never look back or never buy any other PWE game ever in my life i swear.

EvE i am coming back yey!

Crew clean out the flight deck of my machariel and dust off my officer mods!

The General is returning to light up the fireworks once again.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 09-07-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Career Officer
# 164
09-07-2012, 07:38 AM
Can I have your stuff?

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Starfleet Veteran
# 165
09-07-2012, 08:17 AM
They don't need to bring the plasmonic leech Fed side. They just need to make more consoles with passive bonuses.

Passive consoles are always better than the activated ones. Cryptic seems absolutely terrified of making an activatable console that has an actually useful ability. I bet as soon as one comes up for review in one of their board meetings, some member of their management staff jumps up, and screams "NERF IT!!!"

Even the Tholian Web, the latest activatable console, does terrible damage even with 200 points in particle generators. You can't kill even one frigate with it, and it has a 3 minute cooldown.

So just request more passive ones. Any passive console we get will be better than like 95% of the others.
Empire Veteran
# 166
09-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
They don't need to bring the plasmonic leech Fed side. They just need to make more consoles with passive bonuses.

Passive consoles are always better than the activated ones. Cryptic seems absolutely terrified of making an activatable console that has an actually useful ability. I bet as soon as one comes up for review in one of their board meetings, some member of their management staff jumps up, and screams "NERF IT!!!"

Even the Tholian Web, the latest activatable console, does terrible damage even with 200 points in particle generators. You can't kill even one frigate with it, and it has a 3 minute cooldown.

So just request more passive ones. Any passive console we get will be better than like 95% of the others.
The PL is not a strict passive bonus though. It only works when firing upon an opponent, has to build up stacks to gain the maximum effect it can give and if you stop or stutter in the firing process it drops stacks thus reducing its effectivness or if you stop too long-starts over on the building stacks process again.
Its not as constant as many believe and like Sensor analysis it must be maintained and built up to function fully.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Starfleet Veteran
# 167
09-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
The PL is not a strict passive bonus though. It only works when firing upon an opponent, has to build up stacks to gain the maximum effect it can give and if you stop or stutter in the firing process it drops stacks thus reducing its effectivness or if you stop too long-starts over on the building stacks process again.
Its not as constant as many believe and like Sensor analysis it must be maintained and built up to function fully.
Well yeah you have to shoot people tor receive the bonus - but you still don't have to click a button to turn the console on.

In my opinion the Plasmonic Leech, Rule 62, and Assimilated Console are the best ones in the game. They each are more useful than any of the activated ones. If they follow this same pattern, any new passive console they give us will be more useful than an activatable one.
Empire Veteran
# 168
09-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post

You forgot about the original point defense console, but that was a preorder bonus that is no longer available and was available to both factions from the start. It's totally passive, enhances general damage if you get inside 5k and knocks down a torp every 15 seconds, also it is 100% accurate.

You know I have that item and I would not mind seeing it get tossed into a lock box all that much...
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Lieutenant
# 169
09-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
You forgot about the original point defense console, but that was a preorder bonus that is no longer available and was available to both factions from the start. It's totally passive, enhances general damage if you get inside 5k and knocks down a torp every 15 seconds, also it is 100% accurate.

You know I have that item and I would not mind seeing it get tossed into a lock box all that much...
i said one hundred times its not the same with leech console.

Ye i dont mind if they share any other console cause there will be no CANCELLING effect

But leech console will be cancelling its leech effect while feds will keep on getting +10 energy from maco shields giving them a obvious advantage.

ITS NOT FAIR>

Share any other console except plasma leech

Anyway i am out of the game until new lockboxes hit live and see what consoles are shared between faction.

If plasma leech remain unique on KDF side as it was initially was and as it is supposed to be then i might come back into game and keep on wasting time and money.

If not then i will use all my power to warn ppl about this policy this company follows and make sure i stay away from ur games for life.
Career Officer
# 170
09-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Ooooor... give them the console, and give us access to MACO gear via Account Binding it all...
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Closed Thread