Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 16
# 1 When do I get my stipend?
09-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Hello Gentlebeings,

I purchased a the 3 month Labor Day offer on Friday and was wondering when I would see the stipend that was offered with it?

Thank you
N
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 64
# 2
09-06-2012, 10:41 AM
you will get the stipend once every 30 days during your subscription.
12th-Feet
Fleet Admiral Enterprise-D
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,955
# 3
09-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Most people get their Stipend within a couple of days of starting their Gold Membership. Keep in mind that it goes directly to your Zen balance in the C-Store. It does not show-up on your Account. The only way to see it is by accessing the C-Store in-game or on the website and seeing a 500 Zen increase in your available balance.

If you do not have that increase you need to file a Support Ticket. Posting on the forum will not do you any good.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,228
# 4
09-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Most people get their Stipend within a couple of days of starting their Gold Membership. Keep in mind that it goes directly to your Zen balance in the C-Store. It does not show-up on your Account. The only way to see it is by accessing the C-Store in-game or on the website and seeing a 500 Zen increase in your available balance.

If you do not have that increase you need to file a Support Ticket. Posting on the forum will not do you any good.
Do you know whats a bit frustrating? My gold subscription was auto-degraded to silver a few days before I was supposed to get my Stipend?

Logged a ticket, still no reply.

Now I have to wait another month and have lost out on 400 cp!!! + 23 million in lost energy credits.

I am more than just a bit frustrated.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,228
# 5
09-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Doubt I will see any form of rebate
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32
# 6
09-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Do you know whats a bit frustrating? My gold subscription was auto-degraded to silver a few days before I was supposed to get my Stipend?

Logged a ticket, still no reply.

Now I have to wait another month and have lost out on 400 cp!!! + 23 million in lost energy credits.

I am more than just a bit frustrated.
Can you go into some detail on how you take 400cp/500zen and make +23 million ec out of it?

I'm new and am looking for tips!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,955
# 7
09-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deletedgear View Post
Can you go into some detail on how you take 400cp/500zen and make +23 million ec out of it?

I'm new and am looking for tips!
You can buy Lockbox Keys for 125 Zen and sell them on the Exchange for around 1+ million ECs. I haven't looked at the current selling price, but when new Lockboxes come out it jumps up over 2 million EC per Key.

As far as his 23 million EC, I assume he's talking about what was lost when his account went from Gold to Silver - as Silver has a much lower EC limit.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32
# 8
09-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
You can buy Lockbox Keys for 125 Zen and sell them on the Exchange for around 1+ million ECs. I haven't looked at the current selling price, but when new Lockboxes come out it jumps up over 2 million EC per Key.

As far as his 23 million EC, I assume he's talking about what was lost when his account went from Gold to Silver - as Silver has a much lower EC limit.
Thanks for the tip!

You're probably right about the +23million and I just misread it.

@drkfrontiers - as someone trying to build up EC and knows how long it takes, I hope Cryptic does something for you!
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,202
# 9
09-08-2012, 05:42 PM
One easy trick is to constantly grind Doff missions. you don't get a lot for most missions, but most give you more EC than they consume. Some missions give you commodities, datasamples, or gear that you can sell. Again, not giant amounts but it adds up.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:22 AM.