Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't... do... AnYthing!
05-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Past two days I can't play at all. Game loads fine. Get to the sector map, and the UI doesn't respond. All the buttons click but nothing happens. Ship won't move, and if it does get moving, it won't stop. Can't enter a system or enemy contact, the button shows up to talk to them if one happens to show up right next to me, but when I click it nothing happens. Can't even log out, have to quit the game entirely. Can't send GM help requests, cant chat in the chat box.... Sometimes I'll be able to play for a few minutes, then the game stops responding again. The game itself doesn't lock up, I can still move the camera, look in my inventory etc, but no changes made stick. Very frustrating. Submitted a ticket but got no response.
Ensign
# 2
09-08-2012, 03:33 PM
I am having exactly the same problem. I installed the game yesterday played through just fine all the way past the first mission after training. logged out and then logged back in. It worked fine, the next morning though when i logged in the same thing happened. I cant click anything, but i have access to my bags skills and everything. I just cant do anything in those windows. Cant log out, have to exit the game completely, cant send gm tickets or even search the gm tickets. Help pls. I have tried installing and uninstalling, erasing the character and starting from scratch, nothing has worked.