Career Officer
# 11
09-09-2012, 02:57 PM
I have made an Excel sheet that keeps tracks of my C-Points (Zen).

There I have how much Zen I have bought, a formula that calculates my stipend based on the date I 1st got my stipend and todays date and shows the total amount of Zen (bought + total stipend).

In addition I also keep track on how many Zen I have spent and it automatically tells me how many "free" Zen I have left before it starts to use the Zen I have bought (was good when STO and CO shared the bought C-Points pool before the last Cryptic/PWE system merge).
12th-Feet
Fleet Admiral Enterprise-D
Career Officer
# 12
09-09-2012, 03:59 PM
As stated already. A way of tracking your transactions within the game would solve the issue. What will it take to actually get a old of my entire account history of purchases for the C-Store, how many CP/ZEN bought, CP Gift cards, stipends, and what I have spent and on what? It's not like Cryptic/PWE provides a receipt for everything I purchase in their store but they actually should!
Captain
# 13
09-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
As stated already. A way of tracking your transactions within the game would solve the issue. What will it take to actually get a old of my entire account history of purchases for the C-Store, how many CP/ZEN bought, CP Gift cards, stipends, and what I have spent and on what? It's not like Cryptic/PWE provides a receipt for everything I purchase in their store but they actually should!
You'll never seen an entire account history now, because it's divided between 2 different companies. In case no one realized this now, you no longer buy CP/Zen from Cryptic. You buy them directly from PW. 0% of the profits from Zen/C-Store sales go to Cryptic now. Cryptic is simply given an operating budget and PW takes all the profits - as they should.

A best case scenario would be that PW starts giving the Gold members their Stipend, rather then Cryptic doing it. The Stipend would go into your Wallet and each month you could transfer it to whichever game you preferred. And since the Wallet keeps track of every one of your transactions you'll always be able to trace Stipends and Zen purchases - but not expenditures or C-Store purchases.
Career Officer
# 14
09-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Still, it'd be useful to know when it should post. Been a lifer since the beginning of the game, but I have no idea on what day my 'billing' would otherwise post.