Career Officer
# 1 Beaming Issue.
09-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Mission: The Floods at Home. Part 2

Foundry ID: ST-HMVKDJ2ZS

On the Amberley map, I set up a scene where your character is settting up a command post/ base camp. I have set up that items get beamed in, including generators. It all works except the generator does not appear.

I have done something in the same manner with the generators in Floods at Home Pt1 (ST-HN9CS9IDR) on the Rockhampton map and it work fine, but I did that map before season 4 launch. It is only after I had the issue of no generators appearing after season 4.

I had this problem in the editor playthrough and when I officially published it, after foundry was back online after season 5.

And before you think of it, http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...89&postcount=4 I did back in the good old days of bug tickets and all.

Thanks.
Rihannsu
# 2
09-09-2012, 05:20 PM
So, you double checked the trigger that makes it appear? And the coordinates? An easy trick to verify coordinates is to set the item as an "interact with object" objective, that way when you do your test play of the mission yo can use the tricorder scan function to figure out where it is.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 3
09-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
So, you double checked the trigger that makes it appear? And the coordinates? An easy trick to verify coordinates is to set the item as an "interact with object" objective, that way when you do your test play of the mission yo can use the tricorder scan function to figure out where it is.
I copied the same pathing to what I did in Floods pt 1.
Rihannsu
# 4
09-09-2012, 07:57 PM
I don't know what that is, so it doesn't help much.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 5
09-10-2012, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I don't know what that is, so it doesn't help much.
How about you give the missions a play, to get an idea. Game handle Woody_Valley.