Career Officer
# 1 General Scenery Upgrades
09-09-2012, 12:14 PM
There seems to be very little benefit to the interior of one's own starship.

Could you keep the color scheme of a purchased bridge module carry over to the rest of the ship?

Could you also add in the function that you can change the uniform on the primary character? It would make having captain's quarters actually have a point.

Just being able to change to the fleet uniform or one of the others i have already set up at a uniform point without traveling all the way to a starbase would be a major plus for fleet events.

Also, both in the ship's interior, and at the various starbases, could you add in the ability to sit in the chairs/benches like at the academy? These along with all of the unused sections are a bit of a waste.
Captain
# 2
09-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Adding the "Tailor" function to your Captains Quarters, but limiting it to just the uniform-style, would be a HUGE help imho.

I agree with having the art-style of the bridge, influence the art style of the "lower decks" as well.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Havinf a wardrobe in the captain's quarters would be neat, but pointless if it is JUST for switching uniforms you have slotted, because you can do that anywhere already.

However it would be very nice if I could save a uniform I have purchased and access from there.

For simplicity's sake, let's say I have one uniform slot that carries the DS9 Uniform I just bought from the tailor.

Now those nice flight suits have come out and I buy that. The DS9 uniform is now gone.

Now I imagine it is hanging in my wardrobe on the ship instead where I can go and change to the outfit I paid for earlier.

While the tailor can only sell me a new one and I can't access it on the fly cause I only have one slot for uniforms.
Captain
# 4
09-09-2012, 08:17 PM
I just want full ship interiors.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.