PWE may knock us down, but we'll get up again. Unless someone else is willing to bring us a beer. Then we'll make ourselves comfortable. Anyway, on with the recruitment pitch...
Three things you should know about the Unrepentant Fleet in Star Trek Online:
1. We believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a phaser on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave* in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will make it so.
2. We want you to play what you want, when you want it. Our guild is about having a good time in good company, not following crazy rules or mandatory play times.
3. Kirk? Picard? Hah - we know the best starship captain is Zapp Brannigan.
Here's the deal. Unrepentant is a casual guild out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up. We're a bunch of overgrown kids who think the people you play with are more important than the games you play. We have families, jobs, life obligations; we log on at night to chill with cool folks** just like us. If you're someone just like us, we want you in the fleet.
But wait! There's more! Not only do you get a fleet full of cool cats when you join The U, you get a whole gaming community! Unrepentant is an adult gaming community with active guilds in SWTOR, Eve Online, DDO, and Champions Online in addition to STO. We're setting up for Guild Wars 2. We have folks keeping an eye on Mechwarrior Online. Want to get your block on in Minecraft? Got folks there, too. Basically, if you play it, chances are we're playing it too.
Sound good? Alright. Here's what we need from you:
1. You have to be 18+. Our average guild member is around 30; our members range from 20s to 60s.
2. Sobriety is optional, but pants are not allowed.
3. You need to click this sentence.
That's it! Looking forward to flying the friendly Federation skies with you soon, Captain.
[SIZE="1"]*Male or female. We're equal opportunity perverts.
** Speaking of cool folks: you know the guy that won the contest and named a ship class the Dervish, which set off a firestorm of Trekkierage on these forums that even spilled onto Youtube? He's in our guild. [/SIZE]
Sticking this bad boy over here so you don't have to go back to the first page. I know, I am so good to ya'll.
Just to say a big thank you to Unrepentant. I was just a geeky old gamer, then I joined Unrepentant. Immediately my manhood grew by several inches, I won an Olympic gold medal and I became irresistable to women. I am now dating a top supermodel. Thanks again!
NB: It is possible that some of the above is not 100% true...